Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 28]

126An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:17 pm

emel

emel

Ewen elbows him "as longs as it does not land in your shoe.."

alaw is also pretty pleased with his first lesson heading in to top off his coffee fix

127An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanson laughs. "Awwwhaww. Gross man."

Vilka looks over the sofa head at him. "You look like you have had a successful day. How did you find them?"

128An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:49 pm

emel

emel

"thats more childbirth but ...not our feild thankfully"

"it was quite fun actually...they are a good bunch a few faces that seem familiar"

129An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"D'no.. depends on the species. I hear there is a type of bird people where if you witness a birth you hear the most beautiful sound you have ever heard." He thinks on it for a while but in the end agrees with him. "But yeah. Most are messy and screechy and gross."

"Perhaps you have seen them around the campus or in a past lecture," she wonders looking at him in hopes of coffee.

130An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:15 pm

emel

emel

Ewen has an interesting expression for a bit ".......yeah"

"i think so yes..should help" he nods to the coffee machine "another cup?"

131An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He knocks into him ((as guys do? XD I don't get it myself but he's one of those)) to gain his attention. "What's all that about? You thinking on personal experience there?"

"Oo, only because you are offering," she tells him. It is a lie and they both know it but nothing new there. "So on first impressions; how many top grade students do you think you have? There are.. what? 16 in your class? !8?"

132An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:39 pm

emel

emel

"no thank god...but i have to good an imagination"

"4 and your welcome" he starts on it "i do think they will try hard at it though but 4 honour students"

133An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"What if you one day have to operate on a pregnant woman -or man.... I .. guess.. - anyway, and during the operation they go into labour. What will you do?" he asks watching for the reaction more than the answer.

"Four?" She lifts an eyebrow. "I think I can match that.. And thank you."

134An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:54 pm

emel

emel

"uh what? you lost me....random surgery at that time is not usually a good thing right?"

"oh good we shall have to make a wager then"

135An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well I doubt it would be random. And I bet that sort of thing has happened before, y'know."

"That I can get as many honour students or more with our current classes?" She thinks about it before nodding at him. "You're on."

136An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:36 am

emel

emel

"in the case on an accident...i guess so" he looks thoughtful

it gets a big smile "oh wonderful...something to aim for always helps"

137An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Mm, nightmare surgeries.." he comments thinking down that train of thought now.

"So what will it be? Standard $20 or night on the town of our choice?" she asks.

138An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:48 am

emel

emel

"yeah no doubt we will see some of those...but uh...hopefully not right now"

"which would you prefer?" he looks back over at her "the 20 suits me"

139An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hopefully not for ages," he amends. He wants to be well and truly certain of what he is doing before anything like that crops up.

"20 sounds fine. I am not one for practical jokes really." And something tells her he can be and that she would be on the receiving end of that one.

140An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:41 pm

emel

emel

ewen gives an empathing nod to that "mm unless its to watch someone else work"

"aaah well thats it settled then"

141An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I d'no.. I'd be worried about getting in the way," he laughs. "Shouldn't be I suppose.. I can always get my smoke on." His smoke form is just as it sounds and things just go through him. It is how he met Ewen actually - he started doing things to his cigarette smoke for a laugh while hidden.

"Got my work cut out for me then," she offers him a hand to shake on it. "Good."

142An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:10 pm

emel

emel

"...but thats part of the lessons later observational surgery..kinda looking forward to that...and yeah you could i guess i just need my head on a fishing line"

he leans and shakes "you do indeed, but it does mean i have to not scare any away" he is joking of course

143An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah that sounds fine and all but they're meant to be routine surgeries yeah? I mean more if you are there and suddenly this emergencey came in. I know they'd kick us all out and all but.. Wow that'd be tense. Hmm... I wonder how many fish I could catch with your face.."

She laughs. "Judging from the gifts you received from the last class you taught I think I have more to worry from in that regard."

144An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 pm

emel

emel

"i think so...and lots because I am epic..." he scratches his neck

he just gives her a smile with mischief in his eyes still

145An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanson watches and decides to ask the thing that's been on his mind for a while. "Hey.. about your head anyway. Does it feel weird? I mean.. Does it get itchy a lot? Do you prefer it on or off?"

"Well it would seem that today has certainly left you in a good mood," she eyes him warily wondering what he has on his mind.

146An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:57 pm

emel

emel

"uh...it doesnt itch anymore than any other part of me....and either? i dont like it when i get neck lock but....appart from that its all ok its hard to smoke with it off though"

he laughs "well why shoulnt i be? a nice lesson and the promice of money?"

147An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No lips on your air hole.. I can only imagine but I bet you make do if you have to hahaha."

"Ooo, you are sure of yourself. Must be age. You are finally going senile if you think you can actually win against me." Thems fighting words and she knows it. She is grinning but there is nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry to make a semester go quicker.

148An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:32 pm

emel

emel

"i just go without but its not really often i lose my head" he looks curious "i guess i could suck and hope"

"well i would say you may have a point there but i just counter with the self asured nature of youth, many a poor judgement made due to it"

149An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs. "So. Any news from back home worthy of note?" he asks changing the subject.

"Time will tell. And if that fails there is always cheating.." she utters the last bit hurriedly into her coffee mug. She is not one for cheating but is enjoying playing with him.

150An old kind of magic - Page 6 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:08 pm

emel

emel

"uuuh....." he thinks "i cant remember what I have drunkenly texted you...."

he seems to catch it and smiles more "oh so thats the rules? glad to hear it"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum