Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 28]

151An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:04 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I got an angry one once about the whole thing with your brother and his lady friend that I didn't think was meant for me.. I got worried actually," he laughs. "I was thinking... shit.. who've I slept with recently.."

She just laughs. "By the way, some of the staff and I are heading down to the Horse's Horn (pub) in about half an hour. Do you want to join us?" It is a bit of a 'we survived the first day' thing her and her friends have.

152An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:27 am

emel

emel

"oh...yeah sometimes its hard to think he is the older one...prat...serves you right though if you had to think about it"

he considers quickly "that sounds good actually" he sorts his papers "if you dont mind an old codger of course"

153An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs lifting his hands in mock defence. "Hey if they're up for it I am."

"Not at all. If we are lucky then you will get senior discount for us." She winks and stands up to take her now empty cup back to the sink for washing.

154An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 pm

emel

emel

"mm i guess so......" he still gives him a mock judgeing look

he laughs "well I can try I suppose but then you might be able to push student discount anyway"

155An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hey, you can't give me that look. I know you aren't that innocent," he grins with a chuckle.

"Well, that certainly beats the usual 'no pets allowed' call. The other teachers are already gathering it seems

156An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm

emel

emel

"i am not but not got anyone pregnant...thankfully" he laughs "still might have to get a few good nights in before lessons start proper"

he looks sad "wow that sounds tough..." he greets those that enter

157An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"A little extra anatomy study couldn't hurt," he agrees.

She just shrugs it off not wanting to move into a conversation like that when there are so many around. "Could be worse. I could have been the one getting bitten," she grins showing her fangs. She moves on to greeting her friends as well and collects her coat thinking they will be leaving soon.

158An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:51 pm

emel

emel

"mm oh yes definatly we cant get enough of that i am sure"

he seems amused anyway watching her go and getting his own coat

159An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That's something I don't get about you actually... You're from a rich family right? Old money and thriving businesses.. You could be living the life buy you're putting yourself through school for doctoring. Why?" He is asking out of interest more than anything.

The group is about 7 strong ranging across the faculties. - it is every quiz night's nightmare team. Which is exactly why they are going. The pub is a good 20 minute walk but it is nice for a bit of fresh air after a day stuck inside. They can see a few lingering students as they go.

160An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:11 pm

emel

emel

the smile drops a bit "i...want to help people...just really..make a diffrence"

he pops his hands in his pockets and walks along chatting with other members and lightly catching up on news

161An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Heh. Like a regular Florence Nightingale. What do your family think of your coming here?"

Humour seems good. Energy still strong as it is the beginning of the semester. Vilka tries to get a few more of them involved in her's and Alawn's little wager part way through the night and they upset a lot of people hoping to win the quiz. Granted, a larger team means less prize money to share around but it still pays for another round of drinks for them all.

162An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:27 pm

emel

emel

"mixed feelings I guess and what about you you just doing it for the prestige" he looks ahead

he joins in full fledged enjoying it and having a good mix knowlage all in himself

163An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well... actually..." He looks away. It looks like he's a bit embarrassed to answer really as he tries to find ways of stalling but fails. "Uh..."

Vilka nudges him. "I will have to get you in a team of our own next time." There are some calls from the group with laughter, some giving playful challenge others wanting to take her spot with the same idea.

164An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 pm

emel

emel

he stares at him waiting on the answer and happy to let him squirm

he laughs with them and smiles "well maybe we should set up a work event...might be fun"

165An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ugh.. ok. But don't judge ok! I actually came on this course because I was chasing this ghoul... Was trying to impress her you know? But.. turns out I actually really found this stuff interesting. Funny how things work out sometimes...."

"What do you have in mind?" she asks him.

166An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:10 pm

emel

emel

"seriously......" he shakes his head slowly "your a mong sometimes"

he thinks "not sure yet....but something like this between departments maybe"

167An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah yeah I know.. But hey. I made it to our final year right? So I must be doing something right."

"Maybe each department comes up with their own mini quiz and it's the person with the best overall score?" someone suggests.

168An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:26 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...and doctors pull birds right?" he is still shaking his head

he nods "sounds a fair idea..."

169An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I better bloody hope so. Knowing my luck I'll end up with one of those big angry nurses that never allow me to have any fun.."

They seem to like the idea as a group and the rest of their evening is spent coming up with ideas for when to get together and what to do and where etc. House parties seem a favourite once a month instead of coming to the pub.

170An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:40 pm

emel

emel

"if you do its going to have been your own stupid fault..." he tuts softly under his breath

he lends ideas when he gets them enjoying just chattering with fellow minds

171An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I don't know.. You might be there too."

172An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:57 pm

emel

emel

"how do you figure that one?" he jooks at him curiously

173An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He shrugs. "I don't know.. just you always seem to be there when I am getting into trouble," he laughs.

174An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:10 pm

emel

emel

"...maybe you show off to me?... you dont have to try and live up to my standards you know"

175An old kind of magic - Page 7 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oooooo. How could you go there man? You may be able to lick your own balls but so can I will have you know."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum