Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 28]

676An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:24 pm

emel

emel

the older man just seems to be caught stareing at his son almost like he does not belive it to be true, and the boy turns looking back at him "i will linger longer on the other side watching as I have been, just till things are sorted I know there's little point in waiting for you to join me"

677An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka tilts her head. "Are we likely to see you again?" she asks generally curious.

678An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:23 pm

emel

emel

he looks at her cautious "maybe....or at least I do not see why not"

679An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles faintly at that a nods ever so lightly. "Good," she says simply. She wonders why he has not come to his father before. Either because the time just wasn't right or perhaps it is not as easy as just walking to find someone or even to find the information he has just passed onto him.

680An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 pm

emel

emel

alwan takes his shoulder "i am glad..."

681An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The wolf says nothing. She doesn't want to step too much on their interactions so lets the two of them discuss what they wish to do now. She also wants to make sure Adam completes his unfinished business.

682An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:31 pm

emel

emel

he gives his father another hug "this is all for now..." alwan nods still quite dumb struck but holds him tight for a moment, adam looks on confused but keeping his hand tight round what he was given

683An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka just waves a little and lets the two have their farewell moment

684An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:36 pm

emel

emel

its not long and he steps back and...away the light fades what ever trouble he had is gone and the circle fades

685An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Walk forward at a leisured pace Vilka places her own hand on his shoulder. She imagines this was something of a shock and a half. "Shall we rest for now..?" she asks him.

686An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:15 am

emel

emel

he nods "i..guess we can pitch the tents over there " he half points some distance away" adam looks between "I will help where are the tents?"

687An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:49 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka nudges Alawn a little bit with a little grin in place as she talks to Adam, knowing there it is kept. "I think you might like this." She wonders if he's ever seen a bag of holding before - it was fun for her the first time she saw it

688An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:00 pm

emel

emel

adam looks confused as a skeleton can between the two and Alwan smiles softly waking a little from his daze at the thought of a task

689An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She lets him to it thinking it will sink in for him later. She intends to keep an eye out for him if she thinks she is needed but for now lets him distract himself with normalcy.

690An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 am

emel

emel

he goes to the bag and starts getting the tents out Adam looks on confused

691An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You know how to pitch a tent yes?" she asks the skeleton. He probably doesn't need shelter but she will offer him a spot in it if only for the comfort of mind

692An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:27 pm

emel

emel

he nods "basic training...uh but i dont think I had that sort of tent " he looks at the pack

693An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "It isn't too hard to get your head around. "Do you want help Alawn?" she asks the old man hovering at the side so far out of the way.

694An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 am

emel

emel

he takes the pieces and arranges them and seems pretty methodical about it, Alwan watches and shakes his head "no no I am quite alright"

695An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka hums to herself but leaves him to it.  She enjoys watching it go up.

696An old kind of magic - Page 28 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

*signal boost* 8D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum