Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 28]

1An old kind of magic Empty An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The werewolf had been running around for the best part of the day and even she was exhausted from it all. New students had been filing in, older students had been doing their usual of leaving the place a mess and forgetting which books they had put where. She supposed it was good that they where at least off to a good start. For now however she was just glad to get back to the staffroom to look over schedules for the coming weeks. She sat down with a deep breath of much needed air and picked up the papers and records for the stress ahead.

2An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm

emel

emel

the older man ambles in after her he seems human smells it mostly and never seems to be in the wrong place, although he is more lightly to gatecrash a class that actually teach one he is always there when they need him in a came with the building kinda way its easy to forget that he is a leading mind in the practice on necromancy and advanced healing practices, he heads over and starts work on one of his blacker than night coffee's

3An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She lays her head back on the chair. "Pour me one too love would you?" she asks, the tired tones in her voice not surprising but evident.

4An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:46 pm

emel

emel

he nods and chuckles "I can do that" the kettle clicks "tough day? "his voice has a odd lilt but its actually quite hard to decern the accent

5An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She has tried many times to guess but still hasn't gotten it right. Unfortunately his scent doesn't give it away either as he has been travelling for too long. "Yes.. as always. Honestly you would think half of these kids have never been away from their parents before." She gets back to her papers.

6An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:04 pm

emel

emel

that gets a laugh and he brings the mug over and a plate of biscuits "well...most of them probably havent..." he goes back and gets his own mug "big scary world and all that" he sits down carefully arranging himself"

7An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah but back in my day kids where thrown out the house and told to go do something productive. We weren't coddled like these are.." she sighs. "The world has become so soft."

8An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:21 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "times change, they seem good kids this year..not to many freak outs so far..that is right isnt it?"

9An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Thankfully. Although I am concerned about a couple of students.. they have already displayed signs of friction. I know the idea of mixing races is becoming better tolerated but some do seem to be a bit more.... 'sheltered'?"

10An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:49 pm

emel

emel

"I dissagree i think some are just bullys with an exscuse....I have seen lion and lamb enough times to know there does not have to be a reason for some"

11An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She lifts a brow. "Mm. Well they will be having a close eye trained on them at any rate. We are at university now. We are grown-ups whether we like it or not. - god knows what I would give to be 14 again.." she adds under her breath.

12An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

emel

emel

"mm the methods will be diffrent and somethings are hard to curb...some do medicine because they want to heal...others because they want to feel superior...I will be watching to...and 14? haha would you really" he has a smile to his lips and a cheeky light to his dark eyes

13An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She finds a smirk pulling at her lips which are usually set very sternly in feature. "I will have you know I lived life to the full at that age. Long before I had to worry about serious studies and what I had to do with my life and bills and enemies and politics and board meetings." She takes a drink of the coffee. "Mmh. But in fairness I didn't get to have good coffee at that age either." She looks over. "What about you? Don't you wish you could go back a few decades?"

14An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:39 pm

emel

emel

he watches her sips his still very hot coffee "would need to be more than that...but at 14 ...i was already courting with a mind to marry....still times were different then" he has a wistful smile playing at his lips

15An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:14 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I didn't think things had been done like that since the dark ages. Well, in most places." That gets her thinking and she looks him over again, another guess soon to follow. "Are you from Mexico or Spain?" she asks.

16An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:17 am

emel

emel

he gives a little chuckle "no I am not...although I could do with the tan no doubt, i dont think i asked where abouts do you hail from?"

17An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:24 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks to him. "You mean I have to guess but you do not?" she says with a laugh.

18An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:28 am

emel

emel

he gives her an amiable look "well....no but I am used to playing this game people seem to like it"

19An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:37 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I've been enjoying it" she admits. "I'm from Russia," she tells him. "But I moved to Germany when I was very young and then to France before finally settling here with a job and a flat."

20An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:38 am

emel

emel

"aah beautiful country russia i was there some years back breifly anyway...seems like you are fairly well traveled..."

21An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:45 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She shrugs. "It was difficult to settle really. Normies can lack an understanding of werewolf tribes close to their territories. They get.. edgy."

22An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:56 am

emel

emel

"mmm that is the problem for monsters of all sorts the world over though " he gives a sad look

23An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I hear things are getting better now but.." She makes a 'mhf' sort of sound. She isn't sure if she's ready to trust any of them yet.

24An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:12 am

emel

emel

"they are getting better thats for sure" he nods "I have seen communitys getting on much better"

25An old kind of magic Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well.. I suppose it is something. I bet you have a tale or two to be told from your younger days. Mind you.. You where born to a normie family where you?" She cocks her head just checking more than anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 28]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum