Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 28]

26An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:37 am

emel

emel

"oh I have many tales...and yes a normie family...including myself" he gives her a sort of smile

27An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"How did you come to necromancy then?" she asks. "Someone in the family?"

28An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 am

emel

emel

"it came to me really..i think some people can just...sense it and the monster world welcomes some of us to it"

29An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well, we have been fortunate in you. White Necromancers are hard to come by"

30An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am

emel

emel

he laughs and nods "mm yes the power crazy dominators are far more common "he wiggles his fingers like a play villan

31An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Never been tempted yourself? Or is that asking too much?"

32An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 am

emel

emel

"never...the spirit world and I are old friends I would not tread there heavily besides some of my best friends are the undead...it would seem weird to try and control them, I just am not that sort of man.."

33An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:58 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It causes her to smile and she turns back to her coffee and papers. "I see you are covering for Mandy this year. I wonder if she's having a boy or a girl. Did you put your name on the poll?"

34An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:02 am

emel

emel

"i put down girl...she doesnt half have a strange set up for her class...do you think she will notice if i change a few things?"

35An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:10 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I doubt it. Even if she does it will be too late to do anything about it and, perhaps she will find your method works better. We shall see."

36An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:19 am

emel

emel

"good because I was going to anyway...its impossible to use someone elses methods dont you think?" he sips his coffee some more

37An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I don't know.. I could do to learn your coffee method for example," she winks and puts her mug down. Nice and strong.

38An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:33 am

emel

emel

"all nighter coffee....its something that came naturally"

39An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:49 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks at the bottom of her empty cup remorsefully then puts it down on the table and returns to her papers once again. "Then I shall have to invite you round more often - especially when I have tests and essays to mark and sceduals to make."

40An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:02 pm

emel

emel

"well no doubt some of that will be shared soon I have got the coffee in ready" he laughs "although...I feel at a loss at the moment"

41An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Why?" she asks. "If you have not enough to do I can sort that one out for you."

42An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:19 pm

emel

emel

"getting back into a proper teaching role for an extended period I am sure it will pass quickly enough

43An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Are you looking forward to it or dreading it?"

44An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:24 pm

emel

emel

"both usually moments appart " he laughs "strange that...but once i get to know my students it should be alright from what i have seen as i said they seem nice"

45An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well, you have most of the second and last year classes at this stage the weaker students or those with no real interest in the subject should have left for other short term goals. Wish I where as fortunate. I have the first years this time around."

46An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 pm

emel

emel

"i would pity you but for the annoyence you do get to find the jems in the mud"

47An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It is true. It will feel worth it at graduation but that always feel so far away."

48An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 pm

emel

emel

"it is far away think of all the grade marking if it wasnt!"

49An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"...... I see your point." She ponders a while then huffs a bit. "I think after the end of this year I will take a vacation." For as long as he has known her, that is what she always says and yet she hasn't had one in over 6 years.

50An old kind of magic - Page 2 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:29 pm

emel

emel

"you know I am tempted to take you on one...if only to make sure you actually go this time...where would you go?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum