Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 28]

651An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She pets his bony arm.

652An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:30 pm

emel

emel

he looks down "i must look aweful" it seems to be dawning on him at least

653An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles at him softly. "You don't look to bad actually. I little underfed maybe but no drippy or smelly bits." She hopes he takes the humour in that

654An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:39 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "yeah bit beyond feeding up...and i would love a slice of apple pie...how can i even get that craving"

655An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Baked beans is the best I can offer you. I'll just stick a bowl under your ribs so they don't go to waste." She winks at him.

656An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:12 pm

emel

emel

he laughs loudly "oh boy..what a party trick"

657An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I imagine ribs would also make for a handy tool belt if you got a few straps on there." She smiles happy to hear him laugh anyway. She gets the feeling he hasn't done so in a while, and wouldn't have for an age longer if Alawn hadn't come across him.

658An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:41 pm

emel

emel

"your putting to much thought into this....but your right" the lights beyond die down and fade out and alwan sits down just to the side of the once circle

659An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Sorry. I was a careers advisor in my old school." She looks over to where the circle is. "Mm... Do you think he found us a new friend?"

660An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm

emel

emel

"i wonder what career's you advise..." he looks over "not...sure.."

661An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"More just giving out options and suggestions based on a student's background and then finding relevant research material for them to read through," she tells him with a smile. "I think.. I shall go and have a look. Do you want to come or stare at the stars some more?" she asks.

662An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 pm

emel

emel

he shakes his head "alright and i will come see what he is doing with you"

663An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Content with her new, if unusual, friend's company she heads back towards the 'camp' to see what Alawn is up to.

664An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:24 pm

emel

emel

he seems to be having some dificulty or at least his face resembles one who cant find the remote
adam frowns but seems none the better off for getting whats happening

665An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka looks around. She doesn't want to interrupt him if he is concentrating but also wonders if he needs help of any kind. She sort of hovers watching him and looking around his circles and such that she saw him using earlier

666An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:17 am

emel

emel

he doe not move or focus on them his eyes distant the circle is lit but it glows brightest near his feet he frowns suddenly and stops his low lever chanting the light rises more rather than ebs and he looks confused mouthing 'who are you?' but no sound reaches her like with adam there is a light but its lit diffrently hangs in the air diffrently than that summon

667An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:58 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka frowns. She thinks that he is not in harms way at least but can see he is struggling. She wonders what it is like looking through the spirit world for one particular soul. She looks around the area they stand in and at Adam. Perhaps a soul can see more than she can?

668An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:04 pm

emel

emel

adam is watching on with skeletal confusion as much as she is, Alwan hold his hand out and the being of partial light seems to mimic the movment as a point touches the necromancer pulls almost like drawing something from tar and the being unlike Adam gains more of a recognisable form around the same hight as alwan with unruly hair and a smile all picked as if downlit but with out the form to be lit his hand clasped round the older mans he leans and gives him a hug the shock on alwans face is plain but he returns it

669An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:16 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka blinks and clears her throat speaking quietly when she does so but directed to the necromancer. "Um.. an, old friend?" she ventures still very confused by it all

670An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 am

emel

emel

alwan looks at her snapping out of it a bit bot not letting the newcomer go "......my son." the young man grins "Ta, I have a message for you its why I am here" he speaks a old tounge but somehow she can tell what he is saying

671An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Completely stunned by this news she blinks at him, the air in her lungs seeming to freeze in place as she looks to the soul before them. She knows instinctively that this is a pleasant occurrence but can't seem to react right now. It is taking a while to sink in.

672An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:39 pm

emel

emel

alwan gives him another pat "you...I was sure you had gone beyond my reach " his son shakes his head "almost...but i waited just a while, to make sure that you had found Daron and Annest...and i am here to tell you that you are close keep this path" he holds his fathers arm and looks at the others "you look after him you hear? he gets distracted to easily" Adam looks surprised but nods anyway wondering if it was aimed at him at all

673An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka nods herself, a soft smile playing on her lips. She remembers the last time she asked Alawn about his past and the sad sort of look in his eyes that came with it. What this spirit is saying exactly is still confusing to her but she thinks Alawn will understand and that the outcome will be a good one for him.

674An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:10 pm

emel

emel

he give her a charming smile "trust my Ta to take a lady out on a outing such as this...but I am glad your putting up with him" he breaks from his father with a fond squeeze of his arm and moves to the two he holds his hand out to Adam who by reflex does the same a small item drops to his hands "your not far from your course either if you hold your ground"

675An old kind of magic - Page 27 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka watches with fascination at the exchange. She glances over to Alawn briefly before returning her attention to this soul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum