Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 28]

626An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:07 pm

emel

emel

he nods "yes...and no.." he looks to the glowing embers of the spell

627An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She tilts her head. "Oddly... that answer makes a lot of sense...." She looks up to see where Adam might have gotten to.

628An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 pm

emel

emel

his shape can bee seen some distance off he seems to be stareing at the sky, alwan stands up "i am going to see if anyone else needs to talk....when its open others gather that have not fallen near"

629An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:54 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"And this is what you do for a living?" she asks. "Other than teaching I mean."

630An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a soft look "it is indeed..there are few who go out of there way to find lost souls...."

631An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hums softly in thought. She doesn't say anything but her thoughts of him show in her eyes as she looks at him in a new light. It is a selfless task in exchange for a lot of effort and probably a lot of grief. And he has been doing this for hundreds of years. She nods deciding to leave him a while to speak with other spirits that need help and moves on over to watch over Adam wondering if he has anything he wants to say.

632An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:41 pm

emel

emel

he goes back to the light calling for those that are close body or not

adam is still watching the stars come out

633An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka approaches slowly not being too quiet so as not to startle him but not being noisy enough to be an annoyance. "Are they as you remember?" she asks looking to the stars with him.

634An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:53 pm

emel

emel

he looks back "yeah...beautiful...its better when your up there" he looks back to her

635An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I have flown before.. but never been able to see the stars- too small windows on modern planes," she tells him

636An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:58 pm

emel

emel

"really? thats a shame, you know when your over a town its like...wow...lights everywhere"

637An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. "Or at least after the war," she laughs. People where barely permitted a candle on their doorsteps when she was young. "I remember coming to America for the first time. It was an imposing but beautiful sight."

638An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...i didnt get to see that actually....i used to help out on the air base but, wasnt aloud to fly till the war hit..its a beautiful country specially from above"

639An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am glad that you got to see it then." She watches the sky for a few moments. "Do you know what you want to do now?" she asks carefully.

640An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...and I..dont know, guessin that everyone i knew is dead or old...but still...i think i would like to say goodbye to it all properly and let people know that i did it..i flew i made it up there when they said i couldnt, even if not for long "

641An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:47 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles softly. "I bet the sense of freedom up there was worth it's weight in gold?" she asks. It sounds like he was very passionate about flying and planes.

642An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:55 am

emel

emel

she gets the sence of a smile "oh yeah " his shoulders sag "would I be a bother if i came back with you?"

643An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"To the city you mean? Ermm.. You know? I am not sure. This is my first time going out with a necromancer.." She looks over her shoulder. "I think it will be ok. He's pretty good with things like this and I don't mind the company. I can ask him for you."

644An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:54 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "first date?" he doesnt sound serious "he is a good man....glad he found me."

645An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She just laughs. "Yes. We're experimenting on our students and seeing what rumours we can start without trying to. He is good.. I just didn't know about this part of his life much until now..." She watches him from a distance. She wonders if he's found anyone else. "Heh... I am starting to think we should have hired a coach."

646An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:23 pm

emel

emel

he stares "your a teacher?" he tilts his head back to the magic things seem to be going slower this time but the light ebs and flows

647An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am. I teach forensic science, looking at crime scenes for the most part."

648An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:51 pm

emel

emel

"uuh...not heard of that, but sounds fancy" he speaks as he watches the necromancer work

649An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She chuckles. "I imagine a few things have changed. What about you? Is there anyone in particular you would like us to look for?"

650An old kind of magic - Page 26 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:08 pm

emel

emel

he shakes his head "no...not really...well...family..but..." he looks lost

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum