Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 28]

401An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am sure it will not be a mystery forever. And even where you to ask I will bet that every soul has a different explanation if any."

402An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:04 am

emel

emel

he nods "oh yes...as with most things theres more than one perspective and any greater truthes are beyond us"

403An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I am starting to feel like I am at school all over again."

404An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:15 am

emel

emel

"oh good" it gets a short laugh "but shows I need to lighten up more" he winks "turning into a fuddy duddy"

405An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:02 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I don't know. You have enough male elements keeping you from growing up all the way," she jokes with him sticking her tongue out in her own childish response.

406An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:12 am

emel

emel

he laughs "oh that poor boy might end up scarred, but its his own fault"

407An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"And I get the feeling that there will be few regrets. It is a good way to live life I think."

408An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 am

emel

emel

"well thats life, he needs to learn his own inputs no less valued...and to stop putting me on some sort of pedistal till then I will tease him"

409An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs more. "You are so mean. Funny though."

410An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:31 am

emel

emel

"ah its harmless....I am sure i dont do much more than he does in turn to the ladies from what i have seen anyway"

411An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oooh he is one of 'those' young men is he. Well. Either way I am sure you shall be an experience or two for him."

412An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:14 pm

emel

emel

"one less than he thinks though...but its best to keep him wondering"

413An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Do you think that he will make something of himself then?" she asks. If he is investing his time in the lad then there must be something about him surely.

414An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:30 pm

emel

emel

"he thinks he is a joke but he has a good sharp mind...he could do great things i think.."

415An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Confidence issues do you think?" she asks.

416An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:33 am

emel

emel

"maybe...time will tell" he gives her a bright look

417An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Finding it to be a topic that interests her she continues the topic on their students for a while longer, asking him about his and talking about her own both past and present. She is happy to sit and talk with him until he tells her it is time to move on for their next bus.

418An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:33 pm

emel

emel

he is more than happy to go into details before they head back to the bus depo and catch a but further out into the wilds the last stop is a small hamlet type village that has little in the way of anything really and by this time Alwan is looking decidedly green

419An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She helps him off taking most of the bags and coats - even though there isn't much - so that he can just get off the thing. She moves over to him when she has gotten off herself and rubs his shoulder. "Lets just find somewhere to sit down for now ok?"

420An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:48 pm

emel

emel

he exsepts the gesture gratefully and stands to the side gather himself "mm please"

421An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods and looks to the village offering him the support of her arm. Even for comfort of stability if nothing else. "I am surprised anywhere like this exists in America any more.." she comments. She supposes it sounds silly in hind sight but all anyone thinks about when speaking of America these days are the cities.

422An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 am

emel

emel

he gives her a odd look "oh no small towns that can feast on lost travelers are many...this one at least uses napkins"

423An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I have heard about them of course but.. and I know it sounds stupid but, I never quiet acknowledged how close they where. I suppose that is one of the things city life does do to you. You forget about the rest of the world. Hm.. I guess this trip will be a little more enlightening than I had originally expected."

424An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 pm

emel

emel

"well theres the city center suburbs smaller towns and on and out until you find that rare free soil...although i prefer home in that regards but still the world is far larger than we kid ourselves"

425An old kind of magic - Page 17 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I guess for one so travelled you are less likely to take that fact for granted as we do. Heh. I should really get out more..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum