Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 28]

101An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He tilts his head in a 'yeah I see where you are going' kind of manner. "Mmm that sounds rather uncomfortable."

102An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm

emel

emel

"it makes me feel like i want to throw up...but the wrong way....kinda hard to ecsplain to someone who cant do it.."

103An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He lifts his hands in mock surrender. "It's ok! I don't really need to understand that sensation. Well.. If I had an oesophagus to begin with that is." He wafts his hand through his own neck, his form moving like smoke on a breeze as he does so to illustrate before he draws his form back together.

104An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:09 pm

emel

emel

"mm you dont know how lucky you are for that one.." he snorts

105An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He is about to comment when the door rattles. He and the other students of the class fall into a hush, those not in seats rushing to them, as they all watch to see what this substitute looks like.

106An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 pm

emel

emel

Ewen leans forward slightly just as interested as the older man enters looks round with a smile
"what lovely bright faces...good morning to you all if we have not already met I am Dr Alan Black"

107An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanson's mouth drops. Ewen will know he bums this guy's books.

108An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:31 pm

emel

emel

Ewen looks very surprised as the class murmers a half greeting at least "wow..." Alaw puts his papers down "well...I am hoping this term will go well since your normal teacher has other more pressing dutys than you lot"

109An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"More 'pushing duties' more like," Hanson snickers under his breath to his friend.

110An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:39 pm

emel

emel

Ewen shakes his head softly and Alaw writes on the board "so..i have a list of names here...I dont usually do role call but I would like to put names and faces together...will make things easier later on"

111An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanson looks up again. He and Ewen tend to be quite early on the list.

112An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:51 pm

emel

emel

he calls out names and awcwad students stand up since there are not so many of them he goes round and offers his hand

113An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanson tries and fails not to grin like a madman when he is called. He bangs his knee on the table standing up too quickly too. Luckily there is nothing to bruise.

114An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 pm

emel

emel

Ewen laughs but not loudly the old man seems amused and give him a firm enough handshake as much as is able anyway but moves swiftly on when its done he takes his place "well there are our greetings, now to buisness I intend to make you work for this..so pay attention and be swift when you want me to go over things hmm?"

115An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

There don't seem to be any questions so far and he certainly has their attention.

116An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:15 pm

emel

emel

he picks up a the book and reads through getting a grip of quite where he has been handed them edication wise and starts setting up for the new term he seems light and easy actually teaching wise but gets to the nub what they are to learn

117An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The day seems almost to fly buy with the students warming to him easily. No one is pushing the boundaries (yet) but he can probably pinpoint those that will in the next week or so.

Hanson leaves the classroom with Ewen grinning like a Cheshire cat.

118An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 am

emel

emel

he bids them a cheery goodbye for the day watching them go and looking over his paper work

"he probably has a wife so doubt you can date him you know" ewen comments when they hit the hallway

119An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Even though they are out of the room Hanson still looks over his shoulder to see if they're in earshot and then elbows him. "Shh. And you don't know that," he jokes playing along.

120An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:21 pm

emel

emel

Ewen grins his head off almost litrally

121An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanson can't help laughing himself as they head out and back towards university halls. "I can't believe we have Alan Black as our university professor. Oh man.. No one is going to understand this either."

122An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:41 am

emel

emel

"I am just surprised that you didnt know he is here..i saw him replace old stink butts pen caps once in lesson when he was observing childish but cheered everyone up when he started writing in the wrong colour"

123An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"What? And you didn't tell me? Oh man.. this guy sounds like a legend." He grins trying to imagine. He wishes he was there for that class!

124An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:27 am

emel

emel

"well, i didnt know he actually taught here well...not anymore anyway"

125An old kind of magic - Page 5 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"This year is gonna be the shit yo," he decides stretching and placing his hands behind his head. He nods satisfactorily.

Vilka makes her own way back to the staffroom after a decent first day herself. Her features are much more relaxed than they where that morning and it can be guessed that most of her concerns where, once again, fabricated in her own mind and never real threats or problems soon to happen anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum