Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

226Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 am

emel

emel

he risks a look back before he gets fully to her and stuffs his hands in his pockets looking at mel" not crazy before you start....dunno what the fuck is going on but i am not crazy"

227Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I believe you. I am finding it difficult to but I believe you." She grins at him knowing it's annoying him. "Soooooo? What did you learn? I did not see you chasing nothing so I presume she did not flee."

228Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:36 pm

emel

emel

"she is very hard to get information out of...her nick name is whis her name is windwhistler...she is not alone she was not born but created and she seems to do some sort of job...or at least her creator commands her to locations...she likes herbal tea"

229Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania watches him, the crazy metre seems to be ticking closer to the orange zone. "Where you trying to work out what was wrong with your patient or get a date?" she asks. "And.. Is that not a pony?" And by 'is that not' she means 'it is' as she was obsessed with the show growing up.

230Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 pm

emel

emel

"thought it sounded familiar..." he frowns "come to think of it her colours were about that....as for getting a date what better way to get the info i need right? something very freaky is going on here...."

231Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You cad.." she comments shaking her head although the smile is still there. "Well.. whatever gets answers I suppose. There is a life in the balance after all, although.. I will remind you that you will need to work swiftly.."

232Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:45 pm

emel

emel

"i am meeting her tomorrow here midday......its my last softly softly chance but...hey if i am seeing ponys something very strange is going on...wonder if the guys a brony"

233Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "If he is one of the many 'Twilight husbands' out there then he deserves to be left where he is," she comments half meaning it. "Well.. Gan should have shown his face by tonight so I can just walk around the city with him rather than sit and stare at you talk to someone invisible and silent."

234Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:16 pm

emel

emel

"glad to hear it...sorry this has happened but its narking me off no end..even more if its not medical...but then...maybe i need to take another look at him"

235Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"If you do not understand it all then I have no chance," she comments watching him. "This whole situation makes me feel uneasy however. How many more like them are there out there causing who knows what havoc."

236Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 pm

emel

emel

"monsters for the monsters huh..." he gives a small chuckle "i will get to the bottom of it...."

237Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I hope so." She looks to her lap, her belly now full. "Well.. Since we have most of the day left. How about we go and see a film?"

238Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:32 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "alright fair enough, it will be a nice cool down"

239Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She agrees and does a stalwart job of restraining herself from making fun of him. She assumes it is already getting to him enough with all his co-workers thinking he is crazy. She tries the enjoy the rest of their day with him perhaps being a little less distracted now that he has a goal in mind and, when Gan finally shows up, gives him an update over a meal out.
Ewen is lucky in that she shares a bed with him this time stealing his head for once. He has to put up with it in fair humour since he is already in trouble with her for 'being late'. Either way, it means Ewen is left to his peace for the night. The next day she keeps to her promise spending the morning and breakfast with him but dragging Gan out with her shopping in the afternoon. They split off from Ewen so that he can go to the park and meet with his new friend.

240Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:02 pm

emel

emel

he seems more up beat through out but he finds himself nervous heading out with coffee in hand heading to the treeline to find a spot

241Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He may be relieved to see her there again, sitting in the same tree she had been in the day prior. She seems deep in thought again, like something troubles her.

242Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:39 pm

emel

emel

he walks up and sits at the base of the tree popping the drinks down carefully "tough day? glad to see you anyway"

243Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks down to him when she hears the familiar voice. He gets a smile. She is happy her new friend has kept his promise. "Hello again. I was wondering if you would really come." She climbs down carefully again to join him.

244Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:25 pm

emel

emel

he watches her but doesnt move "how could i not come see my beautiful mystery girl, how are you today?"

245Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She dusts off her skirts and knees down b him. "Ok," she responds not very convincingly. "Better now you are here. You make things interesting."

246Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:01 am

emel

emel

"sounds like your adventure run short...coffee is still drinkable...but small sip its strong if your not used to it" he gives her a warm smile

247Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:58 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hums thoughtfully then looks to the coffee. She seems thoughtful at it for a moment before reaching out for it. "Is your friend not here today?" she asks.

248Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:00 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "you mean my cousin? naaw she is off with my brother causing trouble else where.."

249Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You have a brother?" she asks sounding interested at that.

250Figment of Thought - Page 10 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:12 pm

emel

emel

he nods "yeah older, you wouldnt think it though..." he watches her carefully careful not to stare to much "i guess...you dont have family like that then"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum