Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

251Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I have my sister.." she tells him. "She is often causing trouble though.." She frowns. Usually it is fun trouble even if it is annoying but lately..

252Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:48 pm

emel

emel

"something we have in common then, she has a poor sence of humour?" he gives her a sympathetic look

253Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No. She has a good sense of humour. Just sometimes not everyone finds it funny. Although other times it is hilarious." She watches him.

254Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:09 pm

emel

emel

"aah sometimes a little mean then? my brother can be a bit....alot thoughtless sometimes..although he is always good to the family everyone else gets the worst of it"

255Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "What is he like?" she asks him

256Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:36 pm

emel

emel

"um " he seems to think hard on that "he is really hard to describe....really kinda hard to sum up, he thinks he is funny..."

257Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Are you alike?" she asks

258Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:13 pm

emel

emel

"i dont think so no...i mean some way but..he is more...aggressive although that sounds such a negative thing. passionate maybe?.."

259Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She listens and tilts her head in an odd nod. "Mm I think I know what you mean. Mine is the same. More.. uh.. 'vibrant'? Towards life."

260Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:07 pm

emel

emel

"hmm sort of...he dosent have the same social standards as most and little time for what he thinks of as time wasters...he cooks well though"

261Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles. "I am the cook between the two of us. I enjoy it and baking." She takes a sip of the coffee in her hands and immediately wrinkles her nose. Far too bitter for her.

262Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:19 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "oooh yeah i know that face " he puts his hand in his pocket and offers her a sweet "takes the bitter away ....so you cook and like adventures....what would be your perfect adventure?"

263Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She takes it. "Thank you.. and perfect adventure.. mm.." She has to think about it. "I'm not sure really. I suppose one that went like they do in computer games would be exciting. I don't play them but I have watched the creators do so. Going into an ancient cave and finding lost tombs or artefacts." Her eyes shine a little as she thinks of it. "What about you?"

264Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:33 pm

emel

emel

"i...am already on my adventure...I am learning to help people in need..." he smile at her "but... tombs sound interesting to"

265Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"To help people?" she asks watching him. "What adventure is that? Is it alright for you to be sat here then?"

266Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:02 am

emel

emel

he laughs "i am aloud breaks.. but you dont think it is? sometimes its really tough but then I am still at the start and still learning...although a road trip on my bike is a pretty fun adventure to...seeing the world I got to do that a little once...no tombs still though"

267Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:36 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You have a bike? My sister does too. We have never travelled the world but it sounds like fun. But.. learning. How is that an adventure? That is just life isn't it? Normal.. boring life?"

268Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:24 am

emel

emel

"your obviously not learning the right things then...i mean...come on if you didnt know anything whats the point of going in the tomb?? and what i have been learning not everyone can learn.."

269Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:16 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I.. guess.." she responds. "But learning is more the product of an adventure I always thought, rather than the objective. I would not class going to school an exciting adventure as opposed to sailing the seas and discovering a new untamed land."

270Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:13 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "you have me there...still I do enjoy what i do..thankfully"

271Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That is the main thing," she agrees. "What do you do?"

272Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:28 pm

emel

emel

he grins "thats not fair if you wount tell me what you do..."

273Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She pulls a face. He has her there. "Mm.. well.. to be honest? I don't really 'do' anything.. Hah.. pretty hard to when no one knows you exist you know?.. mm.. I just.." She pauses looking to debate if she should continue or not but deciding she will do. "I watch out for my creator's sister. Or, I try to anyway.."

274Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:52 pm

emel

emel

"i guess so...that must suck....sounds like its not easy...."

275Figment of Thought - Page 11 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No.. but.. I never used to care.. you know? I... I didn't know any better I guess and then.. Everything just went wrong.." It doesn't sound like telling him any of these things is easy but she ends quietly and looks rather sadly at the ground where her feet play with the grass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum