Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 19]

151Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:52 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Do you know? Temperature still does not seem to effect me too much. I am not sure if Alawn did something specific or it it is just left over from the curse or what but while I can feel hot and cold it still does not bother me." She looks to him wondering if it is the horseman side of things.

152Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:16 am

emel

emel

"its not a bother to me either...so maybe just family relaited? still..i know what i can do to some creatures..."

153Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:15 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hmm I would be worried if you did not," she jokes. "Here looks nice," she points to a bench under a tree

154Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:20 am

emel

emel

"mmm nerves..sure down among the bugs"

155Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She elbows him. "Well you pick somewhere then. Honestly. Who would have thought a bit of muck would bother you."

156Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 am

emel

emel

"it doesnt bother me so much...but i will have the laugh last when your picking bugs out your hair"

157Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:27 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Better my hair than my chips," she comments. "I am not too keen on trying insect just yet." She takes a seat anyway deciding to risk it. She just wants to eat really and there is a nice view over the field where families are out enjoying the holidays.

158Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 am

emel

emel

he nods "just ask your boyfriends aborigany mate..."

159Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:42 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks at him at that in all seriousness. "Oh I have! I wished to know."

160Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:32 am

emel

emel

"oh yeah...you still have trouble with what most people actually class as food......" he grins "guess it makes first times easier"

161Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"People keep saying that like that and I do not understand.. People eat Chinese food or Indian food without a thought but bring tribal food to the table and they get all.. worked up I suppose. It baffles me."

162Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:13 pm

emel

emel

"people dont usually like eating things associated with dirt...which is strange as lobster is a delecasy and they are gross...."

163Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well I suppose I can see that..." she agrees thinking on it. "There are things I do not wish to try. Placenta is one of those things.. Who came up with that is disgusting."

164Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:30 pm

emel

emel

"its the...somethings are edible but...ew...bugs are often one of those, and some innards...they smell off for a start.."

165Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Gan has never seemed to min- mm.. well.." She catches what she was saying and then starts to think about it more.

As they talk something may catch the corner of Ewen's eye. Out across the field, sat on a low tree branch is a familiar face.. Pale with almost a greyish tint to her and soft pastel colours of the rainbow on long locks of hair. He can be very certain it was the girl arguing with the more vibrant lass in the corridor that day.

166Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:30 am

emel

emel

he sits up and watches "its her...the girl from the hospital...can you see her with the rainbow hair?" he leans to mel so he does not speak loudly

167Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hm?" she sounds around a mouth full of chips. She has the in-built manner system to cover her mouth until she swallows before answering. "Where?" she asks looking over the field. There are a good few people out although the park isn't what you would call packed.

168Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:34 pm

emel

emel

he leans and trys to gesture without looking shifty "over there......" he sounds put out mostly as well she is there in broad daylight

169Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania goes silent for a while honestly searching for the girl. They've done this sort of thing many times growing up together. Usually they'd sit quietly in the woods together and watch for fairies, birds or animals. She was very good at following his quiet or even silent gestures but seems to be having genuine problems spotting this girl.

170Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:45 pm

emel

emel

he looks at her "you cant see her...you would be able to she is to ....distinct not to..." he sounds lost "how....why can i see her and no one else"

171Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns still having a look. "I don't know.. We've never had this problem before.." She looks to him remorsefully. "I am sorry Ewen but I believe you when you say there is someone.."

172Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 am

emel

emel

he fists clench caught in a moment of uncertainty wanting to confront but...wondering how "glad someone does...."

173Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She rests a hand on his arm. She has never liked seeing him out of sync. "Ewen.. this could be any number of things.. Perhaps..." she reaches into her thoughts for any half decent suggestion and finds one that she actually decides could be believable. "Perhaps the patient you have been assigned to is psychic. Or one of the dream creatures. Perhaps he is reaching out to you for help as his doctor which is the reason only can see them? Or.. uh..mm.." She fails to come up with anything else. She is still sure there will be a rational explanation though. "... Is it the one causing the trouble that you see?" she asks

174Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 pm

emel

emel

"i...dont know...I am..going over there sorry but i have to know..." he pets her arm "worth a shot right?" he stands up brushes himself off slightly and makes to walk over as casually as he can considering everyone will probably see him talking to nothing

175Figment of Thought - Page 7 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods and watches him go. At the very least she will see him reacting to something or someone.

As luck would have it the girl is sat in with the trees so while she can be seen it does give them a little cover. After all he could be talking to someone or something further up the tree... Small comforts and what not. She doesn't seem to acknowledge him as he approaches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum