Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

201Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:53 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The smile fades as she thinks on the answer bowing her head. "Fun.. mm well, all sorts of things really.. Adventures mostly.. But, there haven't been any for a long while now."

202Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:20 am

emel

emel

"i guess adventures big and small can come from many directions..." he looks at her finding it hard to believe she intends harm at all

203Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It's.. difficult to enjoy them when no one pays attention to you though.." she points out looking longingly across the field.

204Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 pm

emel

emel

he looks sympathetic "so...people really cant see you?...i thought you were joking"

205Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She shakes her head. "No. Only my creator, her sister and mine. Oh, and others of my kind but.. I don't see them very often any more either."

206Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 pm

emel

emel

"huh....sounds tough..." he looks unsure and feels it "well...I dont mind you know....actually getting to know you since I can see you for what ever reason"

207Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles softly. "That could be nice. Where is your creator?" she asks looking around the field at the different people.

208Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:54 pm

emel

emel

"creator? um dont have one in that sense I have my parents but i moved out some time ago"

209Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She seems taken aback but that one not quite understanding how someone could live like that but then, given recent circumstances... "Oh," she comments

210Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:27 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a look "something tells me we would have to have a looong talk to get to understand each others view points..."

211Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She thinks about it and then nods. "I think so. I haven't spoken to anybody like you before. I would venture a guess you have not met many like me."

212Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a smile "safe to say I have not...maybe thats why you drew me...that and your good looks of course" he hopes mel understands but he cant let this chance go he needs to know whats going on

213Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania sits across the way watching from her seat in the distance. There is something to say about watching your cousin standing there having an in depth conversation with himself..

He gives a nervous laugh brushing some of the hair behind an ear. "Thank you."

214Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:41 pm

emel

emel

"so if not now...maybe I can see you again?" he keeps the hopeful air to his voice

215Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She has to think about that too. "I will be at the park most of this week I think. I am not sure where I will be most days really though.. I am sorry."

216Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:15 pm

emel

emel

"busy huh" he sounds down about it "but...I will make sure i swing by here at least at mid day?"

217Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Mm.. sort of.." she comments not sure how to describe that one. "More a case of little choice in where I go each day. But that should work. We will be here again for certain."

218Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:21 pm

emel

emel

"we?.." he smiles "but...ok and good...you want me to bring you a coffee?" he gives her a wink

219Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I haven't tried coffee before," she admits avoiding the first question. "It might be nice to try it. I usually drink fruit teas."

220Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm

emel

emel

he gives a big smile at getting that much at least "right...bit of a diffrence then but will bring you a coffee tomorrow..."

221Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. "Ok. I will look for you."

222Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:20 am

emel

emel

"then..I will leave you to your day for now..dont want to impose myself to much"he gives her a charming smile "goodbye for now Whis.."

223Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:13 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles at him an nods seemingly still reluctant to give him too much information on herself. "Ok.. Thank you Ewen."

224Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 am

emel

emel

he just gives her an honest look and steps back and away with a wave before wandering back Mel's way

225Figment of Thought - Page 9 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:55 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania is looking at him. He can tell that she still has trust in him but it could be easily swung the other way at this point

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum