Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogged down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 am

emel

emel

"pause to think...." he looks back at the ceiling "time to...get used to being dead..."

77Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I don't suppose that is something you can connect with over night.." she guesses.

78Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 pm

emel

emel

"yeah....i will work on it" he sighs

79Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She finds it difficult to work out in her own head. While his history is tragic she cannot understand the past changing who he is.. He surely has the same sort of personality and thoughts? "I.. cannot say I really understand," she admits.

80Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

emel

emel

"i guess its diffrent for you you have a tether...." he sighs again

81Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"How do you mean?" she asks cocking her head.

82Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm

emel

emel

he lifts his stump and waves it about "castle foundations..family...."

83Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"mm.. true.. But you are not entirely alone. You have those that care for your well being do you not? You, mentioned those who found you?"

84Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:56 pm

emel

emel

"they are...good guys but i cant rely on them forever i have to repay them...." he closes his eyes not even able to think about it its just to vast

85Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She reaches and pets his arm again. "I am certain you will be able to work things out eventually. But for now working on remaining 'un'dead may be advantageous. And, if it does not fracture your pride, I am willing to help for what little I can."

86Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:09 pm

emel

emel

he turns and groans "whu..."

87Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She raises a silent eyebrow at him.

88Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:23 pm

emel

emel

he stares at her blankly "this is too deep for me normaly........"

89Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs quietly shaking her head. "I am telling you to shut up and get better," she simplifies for him with a smirk

90Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm

emel

emel

"ok..." it sounds tired anyway and he closes his eyes again letting the softness of the bed take him

91Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She has to wonder if perhaps she has gotten the wrong end of things after all.. Is she over complicating things or over simplifying them? She supposes it does not matter in the end. He is alive-ish. That is what matters.

Sure that he is not going to keel over in his sleep the young knight retreats from the room. She has work of her own to do and sitting in one place was really starting to get uncomfortable. She does check up on him once more before going to bed herself however and follows a similar pattern through the next number of days using Gan's herbal teas and remedies to give what little relief they can.

92Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:12 am

emel

emel

he perks up quite well although it looks like he will genuinely miss the start of the term even though he gets so he can get up to the bathroom only not making the journey back on one occasion falling flat on the floor and staying there for some time

93Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Having to haul him back into bed on more than one occasion is just embarrassing she thinks but he really must be ill if he cannot fight back half the time. She gives him patience in place of any real understanding having never been ill herself - and now ever more grateful for the fact - and brings him work back from school when term starts. While his earlier diet may be liquid only she tries to get him to eat broth and soup once he is showing signs of improvement and often sits in the room with him for a few hours each night, doing her homework once term has begun.

94Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

emel

emel

he sits stareing at his work the first night flicking his eyes back to her "uuuh....they sure get into it"

95Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Having been reading her own work she looks up to him. "Hm? Get into what?"

96Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 pm

emel

emel

"work...its just started and already so much.." he lays back looking at the celing

97Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It is barely half of what we can expect if we choose to attend university," she reminds him. "Did you never study when you where alive?"

98Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm

emel

emel

"i....dont think i will go for that...and no...there wasnt any school" he gives her an odd look

99Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You never studied magic?" she queries wondering if his father never taught him anything. She then makes a noise that suggests she's just noticed what she has asked and half regrets it.

100Bogged down - Page 4 Empty Re: Bogged down Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

emel

emel

it actually just gets a laugh "no, just life lessons...maybe a few sword ones to but...not actual schooling"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum