Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogged down

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Bogged down Empty Bogged down Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It had been just over an hour after the point he and Melania had talked online that Gan arrived to pick him up. When they arrived he was greeted by the sight of a small English style castle surrounded by dense woodland and a small patch of farmland to the back. The resident knight welcomed him and it was a testament to the fact that she must have been worried about him by the fact that she only insulted him twice on the way to showing him his room. She admitted that she had never cared for someone who was ill before but was sure that all he needed was some rest and good food in him and someone to watch over him until he recovered.

2Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:23 am

emel

emel

he managed a small bag but stands unsteady on his feel shivering slightly as he looks around "looks like hell....."

((http://sta.sh/02ar5q41q2qf the art of sick pete))

Last edited by emel on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : arts)

3Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You look like hell," she corrects him. "Though if it would make you feel more comfortable there is a compost heap out behind the stables you may stay in."

She moves slowly so that he does not have to worry about keeping up. It was tempting, soo tempting to have Gan pick him up and carry him but she withheld thinking it would be mean to Gan. "This shall be your room whilst you rest here." It is a ground floor dwelling with a small bathroom built into it as technology advanced through the ages. A sink and a toilet and a bed large enough to fit three people in it against the far wall of the main room. The window was large and built into the wall in a manner glass doors would be. It was clear that this castle no longer served as a defending fortress but a small home, possibly used for business.

4Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm

emel

emel

he leans looking in trying hard and failing to keep awe off his face " well i guess it will do....might move to the compost heap later..probably warmer.."

5Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She is tempted to throw something at him but he looks unsteady as it is. "Well, I would no want you to get too comfortable. You may get funny ideas about trying to stay." She grins wheeling around. "I shall fetch something warm to drink.. I got a list from Rama and her mother about what sort of things do well for the sick. I promise no mistletoe." She rolls on leaving him mostly to adjust to the new surroundings and perhaps explore and settle on his own a little.

6Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 am

emel

emel

he shakes his head relises thats a bad idea and heads to the bed pretty much falling on it and just managing to hit the pillow at least, with a groan he trys to manover but changes his mind staying put for a bit

7Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

When she returns it is with some herbal tea and a hot water bottle.  "Gan tells me this is an old remedy," she tells him watching him on the bed with a light frown.  "Judging by the noses of most beings when they eat things healthy however I presume it tastes like dirt."  She pauses.  "You may be used to it."  Putting the tea down on the table she reaches over to lay a hand on him.  "Do you need help getting in?"

8Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 pm

emel

emel

he forces himself up on hand and stump rolling over "n..no i am fine" his skin if anything looks even more waxy than usual but he manages to look her way "English dirt or welsh?"

9Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She raises an eyebrow thinking on it in irony.  "German actually.  He has an odd heritage of both Germanic and Fay."

10Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:45 pm

emel

emel

"oh..thats ok then i guess..." he blinks and manages a half sit "the beds...soft..."

11Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She half laughs. "Are they not meant to be?" It might be her rich girl side showing but she's never known beds not to be soft and warm like the one he is currently on.

12Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 pm

emel

emel

"hey you should know i usually sleep on straw love" he manages a laugh "or a bag of springs...."

13Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks at him oddly. "You know, I cannot actually tell if you are joking or not there. Though we do have some straw out in the stables if you prefer." It is ended with a grin though she is a little confused. A bag of spings? Why would anyone? She offers him the tea so that he does not have to reach over for it.

14Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a solom look "thanks.." he takes it but his hands shaking slightly

15Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Remaining silent she watches him with concern. She dislikes that he is struggling but restrains from helping any more in an effort to save whatever pride he might have. She wait to take it from him when he is finished however.

16Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 pm

emel

emel

he finishes it with a wince and lays back "see what you mean about dirt..."

17Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I would not know myself," she admits. "but there is apparently something about earthly flavours that are unpopular with most beings. Odd when one thinks about it.." She takes the cup putting it back on the side. "Is there anything you require before I leave you to your rest?"

18Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:31 pm

emel

emel

"oh...yeah right..no not really....funny i dont usually actually sleep just...doze...but all i want to do now is sleep...." he lets his eyes fall closed

19Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Huh.. I shall have to ask you more on that when you are well enough to think and talk.. I have left a chamber pot here for you should you need it and are unable to reach the bathroom in time." She moves rolling around to exit. "I will be back later to check you are still breathing but in the mean time I have my phone should you require any insults hurling at you."

20Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:40 pm

emel

emel

"ok...thanks" his voice is soft as he already drifts off feeling strangely safe if dizzy

21Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hums a response letting him sleep and closing the door behind her. It concerns her.. If he does not usually sleep then it bothers her that he does so know, more because it is out of the ordinary and she does not understand magic very well. She prays it is not the spell of his father running out.. What if there was a time limit on the spell? Or what if something has happened to his father and this is the beginning of him running down as well?

She shakes her head, there is no point in thinking the worst just yet. He is in the castle and she can keep watch over him for now. Down in the main room Gan is working on something for his beloved. She grins at the sight wondering if Rama will know how many hours he has actually spent on this thing once it is done. At least he is treating her friend well. It is more than she can say for most of the boys at school.

Looking on Tomblr she goes through her usual rounds of catching up on news, upsetting Guy and Ryu and wondering what this figure thing Izzy is so upset about is. Study time passes the next couple of hours before she decides to head back and poke her head around the door. She knocks very softly - if he is asleep she intends to leave and not disturb him, if he is awake he would hear it as slight warning.

22Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 pm

emel

emel

he is awake the sheets bundled round him if anything right now he looks worse from what can be seen of his tuft of orange hair but he looks blearily to the door

23Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns. "Hey.. Would you like anything to drink or eat?" she offers.

24Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:06 pm

emel

emel

"uugh...no..thanks no unless yu want ta see intestines love" his voice sounds thicker and the accent clings to his words more than usual he blinks "feel hot and cold all at once..maybe i have the plague.." that last bit might have been said in jest

25Bogged down Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I hope not, I would sooner not have to burn the bed." she smiles weakly. "Perhaps some medicine.. but without knowing what you have it is difficult to collect what is required.. I shall ask Gan for suggestions at the moment but if you are any worse tomorrow I shall be calling the witchdoctor to come and look at you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum