Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogged down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Bogged down - Page 8 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:45 pm

emel

emel

he looks at his small half sectioned off bed "yeah...nothing trys to eat me though so its not that bad" he offers her a grin

177Bogged down - Page 8 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Mm.." she pokes the couch stuffing which feels like it's had at least 3 previous owners. Then, not wanting to be rude she sits back again collecting herself. "You will be alright?" she asks.

178Bogged down - Page 8 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:59 pm

emel

emel

"course...might need to buy more food in....but home sweet home right" he chucks his bag down in the 'kitchen' area "school will be no problem thanks to your help....i can go say sorry to HH tomorow"

179Bogged down - Page 8 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania nods. "Well, just be sure to call if you should need for anything. I haven't much better to do."

180Bogged down - Page 8 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 pm

emel

emel

"dont worry i will...would call you over for dinner but your a selfish woman on that front...so see you round" he gives a large smile

181Bogged down - Page 8 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. He is definitely feeling better. "Take care bog brain." she waved having to reverse out with Gan's help. The two make their way out and back to their own home and while she is not quick to admit it she does rather miss his company. The large castle really does feel like it has a lot of wasted space.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum