Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Blue Bear in the House

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Then where does the food come from?" she challenges not willing to back down just yet.

52Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:43 am

emel

emel

"markets, you trade" he pauses "and you work for money, tokens to trade with..." he folds his arms

53Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:43 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She growls already honing in on the biggest problems with monopolization in the west. "Then what 'work' is available?" she asks him. Surely they must still need hunters?

54Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:02 pm

emel

emel

he gives a laugh but theres no humor to it "mm many cleaning, shops.. " he thinks on it and more what she is capable of "building...will have to get Al to look in the paper to see....most require reading and writing..." he frowns at that even though he is smart he was never very good at picking up literacy skills

55Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She snorts. She doesn't say anything but he can see the frustration there. What kind of a village is one that offers no place at all to a new comer. "Read these runes is strange. Where do I learn?" she asks looking him over as if he might be able to teach her some.

56Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:12 pm

emel

emel

he frowns "usually its free to children...I might know some people that could help you try and learn"

57Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Learn what?" sounds Neema from under a pile of stuff she's moved off the guest bed and out of the way.

58Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:25 pm

emel

emel

"reading" he shrugs "she might be better at it than me...and trying to learn it might help with learning every thing else..." he sighs "its a ground up job...socially"

59Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh.." Neema comments finding a place to put her things down. "I'm pretty sure there are classes but.. I'm not sure how much they are.." she frowns. She doesn't mind sparing a bit of money to help family out but she's still paying off her own tuition fees.

60Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:47 pm

emel

emel

he nods "there probably are....maybe we could work some...self teaching though? if you would help its not like I can but....lots to learn socially before we buy serveses" he gives a twitch of the brows....friends first if she does not try and kill them maybe they can see

61Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

There is an 'odd' smile that twitches on her lips. "You trust Al around her?" she asks wondering if he's trying to get rid of the ghoul

62Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:22 pm

emel

emel

his face stays frozen for a moment "he does not break easy?" seems the only defense he can muster

63Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Bashuk just looks between them confused not sure if they're joking or not. Neema looks thoughtful. "I guess Zac should be ok.. Other than he'll probably be as terrified of her as he is you," she laughs.

64Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:37 am

emel

emel

he nods "mm well we will have to see..." he looks at her "you can come to my shop tomorrow.."

65Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:09 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods to him and actually smiles a bit. "I would like to see," she states honestly.

66Big Blue Bear in the House - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:31 pm

emel

emel

he smiles back "tomorrow....you will get a tour"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum