Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Blue Bear in the House

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Big Blue Bear in the House Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The move had been some time in the making but not half as stressful or as expensive thanks to Neema's friendship with the caretaker of the apartment buildings and the closeness of their new home. Granted it meant a lot of elevator trips in that creepy lift that she hated so much but it was worth it. Much more room to move around in, a room for Neema's workshop so that she was no longer cramped in the living space and a spare bedroom (granted a bit smaller than most but large enough for anyone who isn't 8ft+ ).

The last few bits he'd moved in himself being the stronger of the two whilst she made something to eat. That was all a few hours ago and now he lay with his mate on his chest, her fingers tracing his strong jaw whilst her eyes regarded him with appreciation. He could likely tell from scent alone her interests.

2Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:06 pm

emel

emel

he rests back even though he is strong and rather fit he has let himself go a bit his arms ache but not enough to stop him from running a finger over her back gently slight smile coming into place although for now he says nothing waiting on what she will say or do

3Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She leans in to lay kisses upon his lips with a smile appreciating whatever little moment was playing in her head - which evidently involved him. Her hands came to rest against his neck and lower jaw as she did so, his own tusk that hung from her neck at all times now pressed lightly between their chests.

4Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:41 am

emel

emel

he shifts his head slightly so he can be more comfortable while looking at her it also means he can except more kisses as they never go down poorly, his touch becoming firmer as his aches get more forgotten with her touch and the heady aroma in the air

5Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:04 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

An unfortunate feature to their sizes means she can't roam much while she kisses him - a fact she'd learned from no lack of trying - but today that was fine. She was in no rush to move herself from his lips, the touch of his breath, the feel of his heart beating firmly beneath her. This was their home and they should do as they please. She smiles and her back arcs lightly to his touch as one of her own hands moves to run fingers along the boarder of his ear to the tip of it.

6Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:17 am

emel

emel

He as always seems to just enjoy the feel of her explorations she gets a slight twitch of the ear under her fingers and a sound that's the start of a chuckle

7Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:21 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ticklish?" she wonders aloud, her mouth not far from his lips even as she speaks. It's a mild interest but interest none the less.

8Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:14 pm

emel

emel

"mmmm...not as such...its strange...." his laughter makes her bounce a bit

9Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She likes his hums and grumble sounds as they vibrate within his torso. The laughter just makes her laugh herself. She returns her attention to kissing him. "You have nice ears," she points out but her fingers do not linger there long, instead threading his hair.

10Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:30 pm

emel

emel

"do I ?" he sounds genuinely bemused continuing his caresses

11Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I'm trying to be romantic and you're laughing," she complains hitting him lightly - not that it makes a difference to him as the harder she hits the more she hurts herself not visa versa - but even so he can hear the amusement in her own voice.

12Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 pm

emel

emel

"oooh...OOOH,sorry" he doesnt sound it just seems to make him smile more

13Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She pouts at him putting on her best 'put-out' look though he can tell now which are the fake ones from the real ones. This one is fake.

14Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:04 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a little jig "oh dear...I am sure i can make it up somehow though?"

15Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You better," she tells him, a grin growing on her lips as she runs a finger over his.

16Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:14 pm

emel

emel

he makes a play to nom on it lightly catching it between full lips

17Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She just giggles moving her head in to nom him back. Her attention is taken by a knock at the door and she sighs. It's not too late in the day to have people visit but she'd rather hoped for an early night and a bit of naughty time with her mate.

The knock is hard and sounds to be from a firm hand though it is not angry sounding.

18Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:28 pm

emel

emel

his brows knit in annoyance and he sits up slightly "ugh...who is that...I shall get it"

19Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"A neighbor?" she wonders sliding off of him and pulling the covers around herself to replace the warmth she's lost from him. He might get a distantly yet very familiar scent as he nears the door from what little reaches through the cracks of the frame.

20Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:35 pm

emel

emel

he cocks his head and opens the door looking round it but not hiding behind it his face scrunched up in light confusion

21Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks haggard but mostly relieved. "Oh finally!" she exclaims. "I've been looking all over this block for you!" The half orc female doesn't offer him a smile or any warm expression that he may have come to expect from his lover or friends but none the less he can sense that his sister is pleased to find him. Both to see him and to rest.

22Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:10 pm

emel

emel

he holds out his forearm in welcome "its a big block....what brings you here?" he looks her over

23Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She takes it, her grip firm and strong as she expects his to be on her own. He is taller than her but he doesn't tower her like he does many in this world. "Your mother told me you visited some months back? I did not have the chance to see you."

24Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:18 pm

emel

emel

he nods and draws her in letting her go when she is over the thresh hold "I was not there long...but i did visit..." he makes a tut sound to show some mixed feelings over the event

25Big Blue Bear in the House Empty Re: Big Blue Bear in the House Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

A smirk reaches her lips. From it he can tell his mother has told her allll about his chosen 'mate'. "I heard some of it. Where is this flower of yours?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum