Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

free to run

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:47 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I think we're gonna get on great," he decides standing back up and digging out his phone. The camera on the phone is pretty good as it turns out and is another thing he wouldn't have without Uther but it's turn into a very useful tool. Having two camera in once place really helps out even if it means propping the phone up somewhere whilst he does the jump himself. He hands the other recorder to Orin, it is able to be strapped on at the shoulder. "You ready?"

27free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:21 am

emel

emel

he nods excitedly getting it on stable "yeah I am ready" he is almost bouncing on the spot

28free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Let me get ahead a bit then we can do a couple of takes through this pass here." Moving forward Dref makes sure he's got a good point to record Orin running through. He gives him a shout when he's ready for him to start.

29free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:31 pm

emel

emel

he seems to be shuffling the whole time excited to go and just be involved when he hears the shout he starts moving, he is slow starting but picks up momentum quite enough

30free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It's an interesting form to be sure. Dref can see he's not really built for agility but there is an almost 'charge' like quality to his start that makes him think of a battle starting. That said he's been training himself well enough. He knows how to use what he's got and it impresses him to think of the kinds of things he'll be capable of the more he does.

31free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 pm

emel

emel

he can seem to swing his whole body from hand easily enough if stopping is not a option as such although he does take a nice enough tumble missing a ledge he was aiming for along one of the paths going down in a little ball with a oomph of air

32free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Dref winces. "Oo... hey you ok? ... is the ground ok?" he adds given the speed he was going at.

33free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 pm

emel

emel

he gets a laugh "yeah...were both going to live..." he gives a sharp cuss word and rolls to get up

34free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Never thought of using my arms for sharp turns like that," he admits.

35free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:02 pm

emel

emel

"kinda have to sometimes...it works...unless i slip" he rubs his arm "will try from there next " he tosses his thumb over his shoulder "might be better..."

36free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Drefen nods. "Ok. Let me know when you're ready and I'll start recording again."

37free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:32 pm

emel

emel

"you stopped?" he gets a cheeky grin looking up at him as he starts to climb up to the new spot

38free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:45 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs back. Only 'after' I knew you were still alive."

39free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:47 am

emel

emel

he gives him a bright grin and hops up to his new start point "take two...hopefully with half the fail" he gives a little fist bump

40free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:03 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Dref laughs at his antics knowing the feeling all too well and really enjoying working with his new friend already. "You can do it bro!"

41free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:05 am

emel

emel

he gets better momentum this time calling out as he goes in ecxitment as he goes

42free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:12 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Nailed it!" the goat cheers him with his successful navigation this time. He shifts his position to follow him the rest of the way as best he can to get different shots and angles to work with later.

43free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:27 am

emel

emel

he goes like a small cannonball eyes on the goal but not afraid to change angle if he sees something better he thinks of his toes quick enough at least

44free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:11 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Dref is willing to let him go for as long as he can before he starts to look tired. "You wanna go get a drink and something to eat?" he offers him.

45free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 am

emel

emel

he is happy to call it wiping the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand "oh yeah.. drink is good...so is food" he is tough but still young

46free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Then we'll wrap this one up for today. You did great by the way." He whistles and from the distance scuttles a spider almost larger than Orin is.

47free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 am

emel

emel

orin takes a step or two back thats one big spider after all "t..thanks"

48free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Don't worry about her. She prefers rabbit," he promises. "C'mon I know a great place near by." He takes up a casual jog to get to the cafe he has in mind.

49free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:53 pm

emel

emel

"...thank the gods for that.." he airs to caution and keeps to dref's other side

50free to run - Page 2 Empty Re: free to run Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Dref doesn't seem to notice but Scuffle certainly does - she can smell fear. Her eyes look him over, her mandibles twitching but she keeps to the goat's heel like a good pet.

The cafe is on the edge of the city and it overlooks the landscape they'd just been running around. There's a large enough selection to choose from and the goat doesn't hold back on his order, paying for as much as he can carry back to a table by the window.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum