Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

free to run

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1free to run Empty free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am

emel

emel

its one of dref's free days, one of those nice days that he gets to run climb and generally enjoy himself it is about half way through his little outing that he notices that he has competition probably sound alerts him first soft jingles before he spots someone trying to keep up with him..which is more what it is to be honest the little guys legs are not long enough for half the jumps dref can pull off but on the other hand he seems to be able to slide under things and he seems to be doing fairly well considering

2free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:59 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Always happy to find another runner he climbs his way up to a series of 'tunnels' in the rural jungle he's picked to run in today and waits expecting the other to use the underbelly of the area he's just navigated. "You got some some sick weaving going on there bro," he compliments when the other catches up to his resting point.

3free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:05 pm

emel

emel

he is defiantly out of breath resting his hands on his stout legs red hair spilling over his shoulders as he catches his breath enough to talk "t..thanks" the voice is quite light considering "y...your pretty amazing " he puffs at him looking up at last his eyes all full of admiration

4free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Practice," he tells him hopping down to crouch restively on his haunches just because it's comfortable. "It took me a while to get used to these backwards legs. Still fall flat on my face sometimes," he laughs.

5free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:11 pm

emel

emel

he straitens up to his full height about 3ft 4 of it "you make it look so easy though "he is giving him the full on fanboy eyes "um my names Orin...Orin Brakensheild...could...um could I get a selfie with you?"

6free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He blinks at him confused before smiling anyway. Can't say he's not asked similar questions but he can't for the life of him think why anyone would pick him out. Maybe he likes goat people?

"Sure!"

He lets him get his phone out before turning himself to pose with him, not worried about getting in close.

7free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 pm

emel

emel

he beams his head off while taking it and it does not drop much after "I um follow your frighttube account and I found you went to the same school so I was really hoping I would get to meet you sometime" his voice sounds full of nerves still and excitment

8free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh really? That's cool!" He grins from ear to ear. "Maybe we could do some running after school sometimes then. Have you been going there long?"

9free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:43 pm

emel

emel

"oh my GOD really?" he bounces slightly his boots jingle "um been there this term just moved up"

10free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah? Like... up literally or just up country?" he asks knowing by now that many Dwarves live in old mines and the like.

11free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 pm

emel

emel

"um up from middle school" he looks at his feet shuffling them "we live over to the west

12free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ah that's cool. Dwarves start getting their beards young compared to other races right? Heh. Mine's not growing out yet.. Shame. I think I could rock the billy goat look." He grins. It's hard to tell the ages of other races a lot of the time for him.

13free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 pm

emel

emel

he scratches the fluff "yeah it can do, I think you will look awesome with one do you think it will grow in soon?, mom says mines as bad as an elfs.."

14free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That's a bad thing right? Though it looks pretty good to me. And nah... I don't think I'll get one. I do have fuzz everywhere else though."

15free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:35 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...and kinda not PC oh really? oh well, you do look fuzzyer in person" he seems gleeful

16free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs. "Glad you enjoy the videos. Hey you think maybe you could help me out with one? It looks like you could get some pretty cool vantage shots from the tunnels down there but I can't fit in them."

17free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:38 pm

emel

emel

"uh yeah! I can do that I mean...I have some trouble keeping up with you but...I can get some good pass bys" his eyes sparkle

18free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Nah bro, I mean will you take the camera and just do some running. I'll get some shots of you from up top and then I can edit them to merge on the computer later. I figured it'd be a nice change to see runs on the channel that I can't do but exist in the area you know?"

19free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:15 pm

emel

emel

his jaw drops alittle more "wh...what? film me?!" he sounds incredulous "but..I am not very good.."

20free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You looked pretty good to me back there and even if you weren't that's not the point. The channel's about runners and runs in the area so a series of runs I can't get to would be helpful to watchers who can't make the jumps I do," he points out trying to be encouraging. He sounds excited about the idea anyway.

21free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:12 pm

emel

emel

"well...I would love to try...it sounds fun" he looks back along the route "and maybe thats kinda what drew me to your channel anyway..."

22free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Where you already into free running?" he asks.

23free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:37 pm

emel

emel

"uh...kind of I mean I always liked to run but I didnt know much about it I always kind of wanted to fly and sometimes when I do the jumps it feels like it for a moment...I guess you inspired me" he gives him that fanboy look again

24free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Aww really? Jeez haha, I didn't think my videos made that much of an impression. But I'm glad! It does feel really good though right? I love climbing things and just looking over the edge."

25free to run Empty Re: free to run Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:56 pm

emel

emel

"I felt so ill the first time but, yeah its quite a rush..." he looks alive thinking about it "I guess you got me thinking more is all"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum