Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Music.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Oh.... how did that go?" she tilted her head curiously.

52Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:06 pm

emel

emel

"ok...he is being cute...so what are you planning today?" its not a conversation change exsactly but he is angling it that way for sure

53Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Must be serious if you think it's cute." she grinned. "Not alot actually, was just passing on my way to the shops and spotted you through the window so thought I'd come in and see you." she smirked. "You not have any plans?"

54Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:45 am

emel

emel

"i came to bug my agent but lost the drive to bother with it, we could do shopping instead unless you would rather be alone" he grins

55Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"I see.... I suppose you can come shopping with me. You can carry my bags." she teased, sticking her snake tongue out at him.

56Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:51 am

emel

emel

"really......fine what ever" " he goes to pinch her tongue "careful you will get it cut off"

57Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:15 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"What... no comeback? Something bothering you?" she asked curiously. "I'd like to see you try." she laughed, smirking at her cousin.

58Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 pm

emel

emel

"you always act like i am a sass master....nothing is bothering me i am good..." he sighs "i dunno hoping for some good work maybe?"

59Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"That's because you're more fun when you're on the ball" she grinned playfully. "Ah yes, work. Still no luck on the job front?"

60Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

emel

emel

"hey i am just fun, but...no not really the last few they ended up pulling out to tall..to short to green its a nightmare when you dont fit the theme they want but he says that i have much potential"

61Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"If you say so cuz." she laughed. "That sucks. Want me to have a word with them. I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be... you know that."

62Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:07 pm

emel

emel

"i know but if theres nothing that they want me for what can you do.....i cant bully my way through life or i would have already cursed them.."

63Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:24 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"I suppose not but still..." she trailed off. "Ok, get up. Let's hit the shops." she grinned.

64Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:23 am

emel

emel

"dont worry if he jips me I will make all his hair fall out and give him piles..." he stands up grinning ear to ear

65Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"There he is!" she grinned. "That's the Archie I know." she smirked nodding approvingly and looping her arm with his. "Right where shall we stop first?"

66Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm

emel

emel

"being an adult blows all those responsibility and all that" he gives her arm a squeeze "uuuuuh not sure"

67Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:33 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"True that. Things used to be so much easier." she nodded, slightly rolling her eyes a bit. "Hmm... how about this little Wiccan shop. Can see if there's any good finds in here."

68Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:39 pm

emel

emel

he shrugs "can do if you want to..your shopping trip your rules"

69Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"You can have some say you know?" she laughed, dragging him towards the wiccan shop.

70Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 pm

emel

emel

"well...maybe if its somewhere i really...reeeeaally dont want to go" he stuffs his hands into his pockets

71Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:58 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Do you really think I'm going to drag you into the frilliest, pinkest, girliest shop I can find?" she questioning, raising an eyebrow curiously.

72Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 pm

emel

emel

"nope....because that would hurt you more than me" he gives her a lopsided grin "actually I could do with some more black candles.."

73Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Exactly and it's not like I'm going to go underwear shopping with you... that would be weird. So very weird." She nodded, a slight smirk on her face. "Black candles. Cool... any particular reason or don't I wanna know?" she quizzed.

74Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:37 pm

emel

emel

"yeeaaaah , and no not really, just running low and though i should stock up since were here.." he has a look round absently looking in the window

75Making Music. - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Music. Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:47 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Fair enough." Boo nodded. "What are we waiting for then?" she asked and headed inside the shop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum