Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Music.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Making Music. Empty Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:12 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

It was a quite day at the coffin bean. Nice and peaceful unlike at home. Jetts sister had some friends round, so he'd left the house for some peace and quiet. He found himself sat in the coffin bean, slouched back a bit with his legs thrown over the arm of a comfy chair and his guitar in his lap. Just strumming some strings. Trying to gather inspiration for a song.

2Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:19 am

emel

emel

the mug infront of him starts to do a little dance vibrating across the table and bumping other things that are near, its a familiar magic involved if he thinks about it

3Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:05 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

Grabbing his attention, he looked up from his guitar, watching the mug for a moment before speaking.
"Hey Archie... I know that's you."

4Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:09 pm

emel

emel

"aww.." he steps into the cafe properly letting the mug stop its dance "your getting to good at this...it was more fun when you used to look around"

5Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:16 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Well clearly you've done it too much." he chuckled lightly, swinging his legs back over the chair and into the normal sitting position. "Besides it was only ever going to be your or Boo really and I'm pretty sure she's out with someone at the moment. What's up?"

6Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:34 pm

emel

emel

he takes a seat "obviously...uh not much I came to town to check with the agent I swear he dicks me around on the phone and saw you sat..so y'know"

7Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:45 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Ah. That sucks man. Want me to come with you? I'm not doing anything. Santana has friends over so I had to get out, you know?" he nodded. "You not getting a drink?"

8Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:57 pm

emel

emel

he shakes his head "naaah its all boring stuff " he looks back at the counter "guess I should really..no plans then?"

9Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Ok..." he nods. "Yeah they do an excellent pumpkin spice latte here. That's what I'm drinking anyway." he gestured slightly to his mug on the table. "Nope. No plans. Just trying to get inspiration for a song. You not with Madison today?" he asked.

10Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:21 pm

emel

emel

he gets back up "hold on a sec " he gets his order in quickley before comeing back "naah...wish I was but hey the life of a busy popstar and all.."

11Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:01 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Ah yes. Not thought about trying to get that job as a backing dancer? Didn't she suggest that once?" he asked vaguely remembering being told about it once.

12Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:06 pm

emel

emel

"well thats what the agent is about, its a pain....but hey 'honest' work right?"

13Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:45 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"True. I'm sure that'll make Madison happy anyway. Have you told her the good news yet or you waiting for it to be official first?"

14Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:07 pm

emel

emel

he looks at the table "well she knew i went for a few jobs that i didnt get so..." he shrugs

15Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:33 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Ah... well maybe once it's official you can surprise her?" Jett nodded.

16Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm

emel

emel

"yeah.." he gives him a cheeky smile "it would please her I guess and well...the pays not so bad"

17Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:06 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Exactly... and you'd get to see her more often!" Jett pointed out with a nod. "You need to see your agent Cuz."

18Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:10 pm

emel

emel

"boy do i need to she is alwasy so frazzeled it seems...it would be nice to just...get to see her more" he looks fondly into the middle distance

19Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:55 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"You really like her don't you?" Jett smiled to himself.

20Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:08 am

emel

emel

Archie gives him a look opening his mouth for sarcasm then nods "yeah i really do..she is just someone...special and I wana give her my all..." he fiddles with one of his many rings

21Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:53 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Never thought I'd see the day you were so loved up." Jett joked. "It's good though. It's nice that she makes you so happy."

22Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

emel

emel

"hey I have as much right as anyone guess I must finally have matured...so how is it your end?" he looks at him curiously

23Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:55 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

(going with this happening before Jetts date happened)

"Ofcourse you do. It's nice to see this side to you" Jett smiled. Archies question caught him off guard, he looked down and shifted in his chair slightly. "Oh... Well... you know. There may be someone I like.. He's a good friend, I've known him for a while and well... yeah" He was still looking down at his feet.

24Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 pm

emel

emel

he laughs and leans down to get in his line of vision " ooooh???? spill the worms cuz "

25Making Music. Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:32 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

He looked at Archie, still shifting in his chair. "Uh... well there's not really much to tell... he's just a friend..." he replied. "That's kind of the real reason I'm here" he mumbled quietly looking at his guitar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum