Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

peasants and noble nobs

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1peasants and noble nobs Empty peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 am

emel

emel

[17/07/2013 20:38:46] Amy T: The young teen sat in the little milkshake bar. It was one of the few places she could actually go to buy something she could drink. She rested her chin against her hand leaning and watching out the window. Why did she come here? There was nothing particularly strange about being there she supposed, it just felt.. odd. As if there was some hidden agenda even she wasn't quite certain of yet.
[17/07/2013 20:40:33] emel channon: its not so long till she is joined the door goes and he walks in board under his arm and a light smile on his face "trust you to alreay be here..."
[17/07/2013 20:45:41] Amy T: She looks up with a smirk. A glint in her eye that came with the joy of mild challenge. "Trust you to be late. Keeping a lady waiting.. But then I suppose farmers and tribes do not produce many gentlemen."
[17/07/2013 20:46:21] emel channon: he looks round "keeping a lady waiting where? ...all i see is a english opressor..."
[17/07/2013 20:50:58] Amy T: She laughs and motions for him to sit. Petty jibes out of the way she is actually at a bit of a loss of what to day.
[17/07/2013 20:52:58] emel channon: he takes up his seat carefully stowing his skateboard and giving her a smile "....you ok?"
[17/07/2013 21:02:17] Amy T: "I am, thank you," she comments looking him over. "How about yourself?"
[17/07/2013 21:06:04] emel channon: "pretty good" he nods feeling slightly acward but he seems to shrug it off remembering some manners and brushing his hand through his lank hair and sweaping the hat off his head "you ordered?"
[17/07/2013 21:09:22] Amy T: "Yes," she answers. "Though I do not mind waiting while you do so yourself."
[17/07/2013 21:19:31] emel channon: "oh...be right back now..." he just gets up and goes to make his order quickly
[17/07/2013 21:30:44] Amy T: She doesn't mind waiting, it gives her more time to think. He is an odd one.. And that having been said he is more normal than a lot of the people she has met at the school. Perhaps it is because he is from an older time? Who really knows..
[17/07/2013 21:41:32] emel channon: he comes back smiling "all sorted...so...down to buisness....or pleasure? i guess...."
[17/07/2013 21:50:51] Amy T: She nods guessing there is no point in dancing awkwardly around the subject. "Truth is, I have been somewhat concerned about you since the rather unpleasant post on tomblr by that obnoxious whale." She says it clearly with no doubt he will know which she is refering to
[17/07/2013 21:55:05] emel channon: he looks at her blankly for a bit "that? oh.....naah i am all good..."
[17/07/2013 22:00:31] Amy T: Remaining silent she just stares at him for a long while trying to read and judge him
[17/07/2013 22:02:33] emel channon: he has a open smile "it...was a shock...but...hey no secrets round here right..." he frowns breifly "still annoyed at the lies that came with it but....pft those that know me should know a bit better than that"
[17/07/2013 22:07:57] Amy T: "mm.. which leaves me to wonder; how many do actually know you that bit better. Look, I'm not drumbing for a conquest on mushy feelings and heart to hearts here but I am not ignorant. I know my history well enough and I know those scars." She looks to his one arm. "It bothers me that you may not be coping as well as you portray."
[17/07/2013 22:08:53] emel channon: he turns his arm to look at the slash "oh...yeah....well...dead and buried really....." his face is once again carefully blank
[17/07/2013 22:12:09] Amy T: "Is that an honest responce or a defencive one?" she asks still watching him.
[17/07/2013 22:15:29] emel channon: he looks at her tutting "its a response right....look see...i have a few...things in the past i would best forget..but now here in this time i guess i am doing ok...why are you worried anyway?"
[17/07/2013 22:19:28] Amy T: She shrugs finally releasing him from the hard stare and leaning back in her chair. "A couple of your odd habits I have seen around the school. Posts on tomblr that suggest you trip from time to time but leave me uncertain as to whether or not you have a safe falling ground. Your general lack of effort or disinterest to your studies. Perhaps it is just my aunt rubbing off on me."
[17/07/2013 22:21:43] emel channon: "you better not be reporting back to her" he chuckles "i...cant answer you really love.."
[17/07/2013 22:24:21] Amy T: It isn't the reply she had wanted but it is not a surprise either. She just nods looking to the remaining souls in her shake. Perhaps drinking one of these lives will give her the memories needed to work out the puzzle that is sat opposit her
[17/07/2013 22:28:17] emel channon: he watches her while toying with his own fair making a trail of moisture down the side of his glass "i still wonder why you care..."
[17/07/2013 22:29:07] Amy T: She looks to him with a raised eyebrow. "Why?"
[17/07/2013 22:30:48] emel channon: that gets a look of confusion "well either your just being a nosey english woman...or...you actaully care for people you dont really know..." he smiles again his teeth are a mix of blackened and a few white
[17/07/2013 22:37:46] Amy T: That has to make her think. "I don't know," she answers simply. "Perhaps it is a little of both. "Perhaps it is the inbulit need to champion a cause even if a champion is not required that plagues my own blood. I am uncertain. But I am here."
[17/07/2013 22:38:46] emel channon: "you really are....heh...but really i am fine...mostly anyway...." he shrugs " sure there are others with similar sob storys amongst the other undead about..."
[17/07/2013 22:42:34] Amy T: "Likely," she concedes. "But most of them are tangled up in the 'oh so misunderstood and woeful lives of teenage drivel. I have no patience for such shallow creatures."
[17/07/2013 22:44:00] emel channon: "learning ....you is not all that stupid though? i guess....i sorta missed out on that the first time round...i think..."
[17/07/2013 23:01:58] Amy T: "Would be a shame to have to hit puberty twice," she smirks. "Though there is a lot to tempt someone in this era.. It is.. odd."
[17/07/2013 23:03:09] emel channon: "not puberty as such..but...theres..less...uh.." he seems to look for the word "pressure? worry...its like being a little child all over again..."
[17/07/2013 23:10:29] Amy T: "Hmm.. I suppose I missed out on that as well a little. I have had my responsibilites from a very young age."
[17/07/2013 23:12:00] emel channon: he nods softly " yeah...not of this ...modern soft parenting rubbish......"
[17/07/2013 23:13:42] Amy T: That brings a smile to her lips. "They have no idea how easy they have things do they. Not that I will complain about some of the conveniences." She looks down at her shake and pokes it with her straw.
[17/07/2013 23:18:11] emel channon: he gives another grin "oh no not complaining at all...." it seems to amuse anyway "the foods good...not that you get that...lifes easy...even for those...like us..."
[17/07/2013 23:23:53] Amy T: She nods though has to wonder on that last note. Most of the creatures at school, like herself, where born or created the way they are but Pete was not born or created this way.. he died, then had to make a swift change. She isn't entirely certain he is coping with it all that well either but remains silent.
[17/07/2013 23:25:40] emel channon: he seems to look at the table " bit of a depressing train of thought that love...."
[17/07/2013 23:27:33] Amy T: "Hm?" she sounds looking back to him. Can he read her more easily that she had thought?
[17/07/2013 23:28:41] emel channon: he looks back up with a smile "sorry....might have got a bit....carried away there...hows your shake....." he looks at it or the remainders
[17/07/2013 23:30:21] Amy T: "Pretty good. I am unable to offer you a taste comparion but you are welcome to try some if you can stomach it."
[17/07/2013 23:31:28] emel channon: "i....dont think it would do me anygood...if i could hold it down...." he holds his own up " in truth i dont think this does anything for me..."
[17/07/2013 23:35:11] Amy T: She smirks. "How did you come to be this way?" She asks knowing it is treding over tender ground. He is not like the other zombies but is not complete enough to be a golem or equivilent undead either
[17/07/2013 23:36:53] emel channon: "i....really dont know" its a long pause as he looks lost in thought "my...father is...was.....is a necromancer so..it must have been his doing..."
[17/07/2013 23:38:45] Amy T: She frowns. That was a lot of exchanging.. "You do not know if he was or is?" she guesses understanding it to mean he is uncertain if the man is alive or not
[17/07/2013 23:40:27] emel channon: "well...i am here....the way i understand it at least is most magic dies with its caster...uh....so i guess he is still about maybe" he looks round..acward
[17/07/2013 23:41:13] Amy T: "Sorry, have I delved into one of those avoided issues again?"
[17/07/2013 23:42:25] emel channon: "...ppft....naa...no secrets really....nothing to hide or be ashamed of right?" he looks at her with a honest exspression
[17/07/2013 23:44:44] Amy T: Satisfied with that she continues. "Haven't you tried looking for him? Or is he someone you wish to avoid?" She knows from tales told by her father only but from what she has gathered Necromancers are generally not liked much by any creature, alive or not.
[17/07/2013 23:47:13] emel channon: "i....tried...sort of..." he shakes his head as if to dispell something "to much change....to much....distance " he looks exsaspirated "i couldnt even find my own home..."that does cause a look of pain deep in his eyes and he curls his hand and stump to his glass
[17/07/2013 23:50:10] Amy T: "You are lost...?" she asks for confirmation with a frown. She can recall only one instance in her past when she had been lost herself. When she had fallen from her horse and down the cliffside she remembered rolling into the brush. She had been afraid then that she would not be found and was incapable of finding her own way. She tries to imagine what that feeling must be like over a greater time span.

2peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am

emel

emel

he looks at her thinking "right back to the start here....you always mock me for living in a mud hut right? well your not far wrong, me and my Ta built it ourselves it was out of the way...just us...me Ta my ma and...my little sister" he waves his hand and takes his drink having a sip before putting it back and stareing out the window "i got back that last day to see it burn...and...it wasnt much to start with...there was no surrounding town just vale and...but anyway wales can be a big place on foot..when you barely know the outside world....i need a fag..."

3peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hmm, we can head outside, or I can wait here," she watches him carefully. She knows that if she ever returned home to find such a thing there was no human on this earth that would be spared her wrath. But the gap of time and general nature of this young man placed a large contrast between them which she thinks she can understand.

4peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 am

emel

emel

he moves to stand "you can come if you want i guess......" he gives her a smile

5peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Deciding to follow him she finishes the last soul in her shake and wheels herself around to move with him. She spends more of her time watching than suffering for anything to say.

6peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 am

emel

emel

he has some pre rolled and after finding a spot he is not going to get yelled at for smoking in lights up leaning back against the wall he gives her a sidelong look

7peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She seems to be preoccupied with the road a little way off. Her thoughts undoubtedly mulling over the things she has just learned.

8peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 am

emel

emel

he just enjoys the feeling of the smoke in his lungs happy to carry on in silence he does have to smile to himself at the probably look of things to outsiders but its pretty quiet

9peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"So have you given up?" she asks after a long while breaking the silence and leaving no doubt as to what she has been thinking about for the passed ten minutes or so. Failing to come up with a suitable solution herself she has been forced to resign to further probing.

10peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:50 am

emel

emel

he watches the smoke curl "uh..." theres a longer pause "no....not yet...."

11peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

A faint smile touches her lips. "That is good then."

12peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 pm

emel

emel

he looks at her slightly perplexed but just shakes his head before stubbing his cigarette out on the wall

13peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Feeling any better?" she wonders aloud looking to the fag end.

14peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm

emel

emel

he nods and chucles "yeah a bit...so, anything else you want to poke your nose into?"

15peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh many things," she admits with a grin. "But I do not think it would do much good. I wish I could offer some help in finding him but... I would not know where to start."

16peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:18 pm

emel

emel

he looks at her "bound to bump into each other at some point....life...even unlife works that way so i have seen.."

17peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hmm.." she nods in agreement. "Do you have a name to go by?" She figures that way she can at least keep and ear out for him.

18peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

emel

emel

his face creases and he sadly shakes his head "its...almost like my brains shut it all out...."

19peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"As in amnesia? Could it be trauma related or is it part of the magic?" She does not know magic very well since her father does everything in his power to keep its use to a minimum.

20peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm

emel

emel

"maybe...i tried so...hard to not say anything about him...." his brows knit

21peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns. "To the men that found in the bog?"

22peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

emel

emel

he laughs dryly "what? them...naaaaah they were....great guys...really really great guys"

23peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It takes her a long while to put those threads together and when she does a look of uncertain comprehension verging horror reaches her eyes.

24peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:04 pm

emel

emel

he just watches her playing with his fag packet

25peasants and noble nobs Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Her brows knit in confusion as though she cannot quite settle on a theory. "I thought... Your death was due to one of those backwards pagan-celtic ritual events?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum