Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Digital Divide

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abigail finished off the sandwich, "I wonder who da heck brought us her and why...?" she pursed her lips and looked around the room again.

27A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:15 pm

emel

emel

Ralph looks at the girl with a small amount of mistrust he shifts away slightly "i am fine..."

28A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Maggie smirks a little at Strider.  She likes his outlook at least.  "Perhaps we ought to investigate?" she suggests looking to the door.

29A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:35 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

"I will not bite" she says but looks to the door now agreeing, shed like to explore also

30A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"then we should venture instead of waiting here like lambs to the slaughter" he gave them a charming smile and walked to the door pressing his ear to the door to check if the coast was clear

https://lostinadream.rpg-board.net

31A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

"Ain't he just a ray of sunshine." Abi rolled er eyes and walked over to the door, "You sure 'bout leavin'? We donno who's out there..." she said in a quiet voice.

32A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:14 pm

emel

emel

ralph finally pushes up "well i dont like the idea of staying here...who kidnaps a group of youths...." he looks darkly at the door still ignoring angels offer of aide

33A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Maggie waits for Strider to finish his audio inspection of the door and waits.  She wonders how effective the items in the room will serve as weapons if needed..

34A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Angel quickly grabbed something to eat before following, heads forwards and touches the door with her hand running her hand along it

35A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"shuuuush theres someone the...." the door clicked and then opened and strider stepped back

"um excuse me my apologies" there stood a veiled girl in a long maids dress "my name is maidmon and I am here to bring you to meet with the lady of the mansion" she stuttered softly 

there was something about this woman that seemed off she was very small with obscure clothes and why was she veiled strider kept thinking to himself was it because she was keeping her identity secret from them "the lady of the mansion? did she have us kidnapped?" he asked her

maidmon jumped a little shaking her head "no no no you were found in a village close by you were brought here as protection"

36A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:43 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

"Protection?" Abigail looked at the strange girl, "Well, I guess dat make sense..." she leaned forward a bit to try and see under the veil.

37A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:14 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Angel had also stepped back, sh looked confused aswell, protection, village? howd they get there she wanted answers from this maidmon, the veil had her curious why hide her face? was she in mourning? was it something else, angel kept close to the group

38A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:39 pm

emel

emel

ralph looks at her with instant worry and distrust more so than the others he looks her over but keeps quiet standing properly and moving over to at least stand with the others feeling safer in a group

39A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Protection..." uttered Maggie pondering the word carefully.  "Protection from what?  And why where we brought against our wills?"

40A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

maidmon jumped again in a little panic "please Lady Petalmon will explain everything if you would all like to follow me"

"it all sounds shifty if you ask me but hey maidmon right" he stepped up to her seeing that she was flustered "I will meet with this Lady of the manor" he found it odd that both her and this other womans names ended in mon what was that about

41A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Angel follows, she notices ralph moving away from her and looks away, she looks at maidmon "I wish to meet her too, i want to know why i am not at home in my apartment"

42A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:30 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abigail stayed quiet and followed thinking about how strange this all was. One minute she was on her bike then she was blasted into the air, now she's being told that she was found passed out somewhere. She sighed and rubbed her temple, "She gonna tell us were we are?" she asked maidmon as she followed her, "Cause I gotta get my butt home, or my daddy's gonna kill me."

43A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm

emel

emel

his face is set in a deep frown and he runs his hand through his slightly messy hair looking the room over again "i would like to know that to..."

44A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It is agreed then.." notes Maggie looking between all of them.  She nods to the little maid waiting for her to lead the way.

45A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"um please follow me your questions will be answered im sure" maidmon bowed her head slightly before stepping out into the hallway "this way please"

strider smiled and looked at the others before following the little maid "and so the adventure begins"

the hall was long and lit by candle being held by stone monsters there were painting between them of other creatures that we certainly not human

46A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 am

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

"adventure, i dont want an adventure" she says quietly "i just want to go home" angelika was examining each portrait "weird" she mutters thinking, must be some sort of fantasy art or something wondering what this lady was like, she heads to walk forwards, she just wanted a normal life, or close to normal for her at least "

47A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 am

emel

emel

ralph takes this time to keep close to the group "i dont like this place...its wrong...the air feels wrong to...tastes...odd..." he looks round at the pictures muttering to himself

48A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 am

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abigail looked at the pictures as they walked through the halls, “Well, ain’t this chillier then a cold day in winter.” She said stopping for a moment to look at one of the portraits that she couldn’t even begin to think of what it could be. She shuddered and briskly walked away from it to catch up with the group.

49A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Running more thoughts than sounds Maggie follows behind the maid.  She does not recognise any of the creatures to link them with any folklores or fables she has ever heard of.  She can only hope that this 'Lady Petalmon' can explain things but even so she gets the feeling that going home will be no easy feat.  There has to be some purpose to them being there after all.

50A Digital Divide  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

they come to two big wooden doors with giant suits of armor either side there lances go from blocking the door to the upright position maidmon steps to the side of them " Lady Petalmon is in here she is expecting you so please dont worry about entering I must leave now as I must prepare for the events tonight" she bowed before leaving them

Strider paused looking at the two suits of armor they were to big to have someone in them "there some  great robotic locks" he said placing his hand on the door

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum