Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Digital Divide

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1A Digital Divide  Empty A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:18 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

It was cold and dark in the digital world all was quiet as the black sky suddenly flashed in fluxes of vibrant colours as what looked like a meteor shower.

once it died back down digimon came out of hiding to investigate the craters left by the meteors
"look look there's a human" shouted one of the creatures 
"same in this one" echoed back another
"quick pull them out" the first one called before climbing into the hole to rescue the human
"ok come on you heard him pull them out" shouted the second one following the others lead 
"what shall we do with them" another questioned as they lined up the unconscious humans
"well they are alive so we will take them to the manor of lady Petalmon as she will know what to do" the leader responded picking up one of them and leading the other to the way to the mansion

Lady Petalmon sat in her well stocked library as the door opened 
"Lady Petalmon they have arrived" bowed one of her servants 
"then please take them to one of the resting chamber I will alert them that our guests have arrived" she smiled standing from her seat
"as you wish my lady" the servant bowed once more before leaving her be

the room that the humans were placed in was grand as if a ballroom had been converted into a bedroom each human was placed on there own bed and the room was lit by soft candlelight in the far corner there was a table filled with drinks and food waiting for the young travelers to  awaken

https://lostinadream.rpg-board.net

2A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 am

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

One of the humans began to stir and eventually sat up, “Dayum! What hit me...?” she groaned and arched her back making something click, “Ow...” she moved to the edge of the bed and looked around the room.

“The heck am I?” she exclaimed, whipping her head back and forth as she stumbled about in confusion. She eventually tripped and landed on her butt, “Oooww!” she whined.

3A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:39 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

another one started to wake, she yawned and opened her eyes and stretched "oh god" she felt dizzy not knowing where she stumbled to her feet checking herself over, she was all in one piece

4A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

a boy sat up from the other side holding his head "ugh what hit me" he uttered to himself before opening his eyes straining slightly before looking round the room

5A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

"Hey." Abigail got up from the floor, "Do any y'all know where we are?" she asked rubbing her sore hip, still looking around.

6A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

emel

emel

theres another groan from one of the far beds and the shape on it curls into a fetal position making no move to sit up at all just burying his face into the bed below him

7A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Another lays silent eyes opening and looking at the ceiling.  Her head spins and she tries to recall the last thing that happened.  She cannot remember being hit, nor can she recognise the few voices that echo around her in the chamber.

8A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

the boy looked towards the girl who asked the question "looks like a fancy place to me" he blew his fringe out of his face and stood up "but look they put on a spread for us" he walked over to the table and picked up an apple

9A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

"yes, looks pretty fancy to me darlin" the girl looks around examining the surrounding feeling nervous and scared but refused to show it

10A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

"I could tell that much..." Abi glared at the food, "Kinda fishy aint it?" She walked over looking skeptical.

11A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:40 pm

emel

emel

the head comes up looking over their own shoulder as the room swims "food....uuugh i think i need a bucket.." its over reaction of course but still

12A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

"yeah, i would say fishy, i mean waking up in a strange place and not knowing how we got...herer..." she trailed off "maybe aliens are involved" her eyes widen as she starts to think of possibilites

13A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The young lady lay still listening to them.  There was food in the room?  That could mean any number of things.  It was possibly safe to assume it was not poisoned.  After all, why go to the trouble of gathering a collection of people from around the world - judging by the accents she had heard - and bring them to some secret place just to poison them.  It did indicate one thing though.  For whatever lay ahead they would need their strength.  The girl rose to a sitting position finally allowing her gaze to rake across the room and the people in it.

14A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"who knows what it is i mean all I remember is the sky looking weird as hell and then everything went dark ...i mean it wasnt like anything bad was happening to me before hand so maybe its summet else right" he bit into the apple and smiled "this is a pretty good apple"

15A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:03 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

she looks at it and her stomach rumbles and she frowns remembering it too and how she came to be here too, "yeah it was weird" she pinches herself to make sure that this wasnt a dream and winces, definatly no dream

16A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:11 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

"Alls I remember was heading down to the lake to do some fishing. Next thing I know, I'm sucked up into the air by a huge gust of wind like a fallen leaf in September." Abigail explains as she looks around the bed that she was laying on, "But my stuff ain't here..." she sighed, "And where da hecks my bike!?"

17A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 pm

emel

emel

the ball pokes his head up "were going to be sold....to the Russian circus " the voice has a clipped German accent

18A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The girl looks around to the boy at that raising an eyebrow.  Well.. She could be in smarter company at least..  No point on working on him to work out what is really going on.  She looked to the others.  None of them had started chocking to death on tainted food yet so it was possible it could be safe.  She stood and walked over to the table all the while trying to work out what they all could possibly have in common that would mean they where all brought together like this.

19A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"well since we're all here ....and not sold to the russian circus or probed by aliens" he took another bite out of the apple "My name is Strider i come from france"

20A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 am

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

she faulters on her name when she gives it as if holding something back "Angelika" she looks a bit hesitant and has a slight romanian accent "Im from New York, but my family moved there from Romania"

21A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:58 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

The red head gave them all a friendly smile, "Name's Abigail, good ta meet cha." she said walking over to inspect it. Deciding it was safe she grabbed a sandwich slice and took a bite, "I'm from Texas."

22A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:04 pm

emel

emel

the lad that was a ball uncurls a little more "ah..Ralph...Germany although i have been studying in England for the last few years..." he seems loathed to get up from his perch

23A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Maggie.." the last member spoke introducing herself.  It is not too difficult to get from her clothing and accent that she is from Mongolia.  Her dress choice seems a little excessive nether the less.  Perhaps she is an actor or role player of some sort.

24A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Angel moved to help Ralph up offering a hand giving an engouraging smile, her eyes fall to the food as her dress billows a bit in the wind

25A Digital Divide  Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

strider smiled "well its nice to meet you all during this time of uncertain chaos"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum