Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angel May Cry

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Angel May Cry Empty Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

The Demoness walked down the streets of Vigrid thinking that the place feels a little obscure her long white hair swayed from side to side as she strutted in to the market place as the on looking villagers take in her unnatural beauty they had never seen a woman so youthful with silver hair and a dark skin tone. She watched the people her carefully with her crystal blue eyes as if she was scanning them for something that shouldn’t be there

Ebony: You *pointing to a guard and walking over to him* I am looking for somebody and was wondering if you have seen him?

Guard: *he looked at the woman in her skin tight body suit in aw before answering to her* what does he look like miss maybe I can help

Ebony: well he’s tall *indicating the height difference between her and then man she’s looking for* white haired and in a red coat you seen him

Guard: oh yeah I know who you mean nice chap he was hired by the witch hunters

Ebony: witch hunters?

Guard: yes many years ago there were these ladies called umbra witches evil women who made a pact with the demons

Ebony: with demons? How interesting

Guard: interesting? You mean terrifying miss if it wasn’t for the witch hunts there we would be overrun by demons
Ebony: oh yes course *she smiles at the guard* so could you tell me where the man went I’m his co-worker
Guard: you’re his co-worker? Ah I see now yes *he nods his head confirming it must be true* he was heading to the old temple for the witches that are found in the ruins just follow the path it will lead you there *points in the direction*

Ebony: well thank you for your time *she smiles at him before heading in the direction of the temple*

????: well, well, well it seems there is another one now *she smirks softly before disappearing in to the shadows*

As the demoness walked she came across a statue of a man holding a staff with a sun on and next to it the remains of a statue of a woman holding a staff with what looks like it might have been a moon on the end

Ebony: how sad ....*her eyes catch a glimpse of a red stone buried in the rubble* oh what’s this then * she kneels down and picks up the stone and freezes as she is hit by a flood of memories of a load of women in a room performing a ceremony around a small girl then hugging her before placing her in to what can only be described as an iron maiden then closing her in to it embedding it with spells and then entombing it behind a wall then it flashes to all the women in to room being killed hearing the faint echo of a voice saying about the eyes of the world and then she snaps out of it* ...the eyes of the world ...I wonder what that means *she ponders to herself as she continues on her way with the stone

She continues to the temple and goes in to it the deeper she goes in to the temple she starts to hear singing but the odd thing is that it is sang in her native tongue about how one day a contract will be made to save the precious left eye as she entered the main chamber the stone in her hand glowed brighter

Ebony: oh what’s going on here then *she lifts up the stone and the entire room shines for a moment lighting up one of the walls* humm do I really want to be doing this *she asked herself as she walked over to the wall and stabbed it with her sword destroying it revealing a staircase* well this is interesting *she walked down the stairs in to a chamber of old skeletons and a statue of a girl holding out her hands this was the room in the vision she saw* so the child ....is *she looked at the statue and then placed the stone in its hands as she does the statue crumbles reviling the iron maiden she saw in the vision upon it is a spell in devil speak that says the contract will be made on awakening* well that’s different ...*she places her hand on the spell and it shines bright and binds to her wrist in the form of a ribbon with the word contract wrote in demon on it* oh shit *as that happens the locks on the iron maiden break and open to show a young woman wrapped in her own hair and roses* ..Well this wasn’t what I was expecting*she steps closer to see if she is ok hey girl are you alive? *she questions the sleeping human*

2Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

The young girl’s hair is a radiant colour of red, that is almost the length of her body. Her brow frowns when she feels the change in the air around her.

?????: Mn? *She slowly opens her eyes, revealing their golden colour* ………? *Stares up at the woman standing over her, with a sleepy expression*

3Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: welcome back little one ...thought your not as little as the memory *she looked her over* here give me your hand *she exstends hers to her to help her out the iron maiden*

4Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:05 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

?????: *Pauses a moment before taking her hand* ……… *She tries to stand on wobbly legs, stumbling slightly as she steps out of the tomb*

5Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: you ok can you talk or anything?

6Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:25 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

?????: *Looking at the floor mumbling random things, as if checking her memory* ……yes, I can. *Looks back up at her*

7Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:54 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: i see ..*sencing something she pulls the girl to her as a axe goes in to the wall were the girl was stood* ...close one but not good enough *she looks over her shoulder at the creacher stood in the doorway* well your new *she pulls her crossbow off her back and aims it at the beast* i was not exspecting this *she notes to the girl shooting the creature in the head making its angelic appearence fall off to show the beast under it* oh nice *she puts the crossbow back on her back and runs at the beast drawing her blade and slicing the thing in two* well thats thats sorted..i come here hunting for that moronic halfblood and end up a babysitter eh *she turns to look back at the girl*

8Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

?????: *Looking at the remains of the creature. She begins mumbling again, louder this time*…Lumen sage… *Her head droops to one side, as she leans against something*

9Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: ...lumen sage? is that what that was? *pointing back at the beast*

10Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:10 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

?????: *Gives a slight nod* ………

11Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: right ok *putting her sword away and walking back over to her* so do you have a name?

12Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:42 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

?????: *Mumbles again* …Hi… karu… *Groans a bit, holding her head*

13Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: ..i see i am ebony and i belive this *shows the ribbon* makes be bound to you

14Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru: *Looks at it and nods* ……Mn… *Gently grabs her wrist with both hands and rests her cheek against the ribbon*

15Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: ....so do you know what im contracted to you for?

16Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru: *Stares blankly, trying to remember* ……to protect me…? *Looks up, a little unsure*

17Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:16 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: ah i see *a sturn look on her face* so it will be then *she nots* i vow to protect you under contract layed down by your past

18Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:21 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru: Thank you. *Smiles up at her* Nn… *Holds her head, more memories coming to her, but only in fragments*

19Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:23 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: are you ok?

20Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:27 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru: Y-yes… My memories are just trying to recover… *Sighs* How long have I slept? *Wondering if that’s the reason she only remembering small bits of her past*

21Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:31 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: i do not know im sorry ..

22Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:32 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru: It’s alright… I’m sure I will remember in time… *Slowly stands up, her legs trembling slightly*

23Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:35 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: well then do you know what you are suppose to do?

24Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru: *Stares at her wide eyed* ……no. *Blank expression*

25Angel May Cry Empty Re: Angel May Cry Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 am

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Ebony: ....fine well im on a quest of my own i need to do so you will just have to come with me till you remember .....now we need something for you to ware dont we *looking about for maybe a stray outfit*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum