Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

151Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:54 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I suppose because you are really... Any values you once knew have changed or been lost to time.. I imagine recent events have brought that home even more so?" She smiles lightly. "What was it like to see your father in a suit?"

152Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 am

emel

emel

he sits himself but does not let go of her hands "he looks the same but so strange in modern attire"

153Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:40 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She squeezes his fingers a little. "Anything you want to talk about..?" she asks for the off chance. She has her theories about him but isn't pushing hard to unravel any of them.

154Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:55 am

emel

emel

he shakes his head "not that I can think...thank you cariad.."

155Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:02 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No problem. You know I am hear as an ear if you need it. I like your father though.. He is a good man."

156Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am

emel

emel

he nods "he always was......I have so many memorys they come back slowly and....its hard to belive..."

157Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Where you close with him growing up?" she asks, shifting on the bed so that they can both get more comfortable.

158Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:33 am

emel

emel

"yeah....very much...he looked after us..." he snuggles in "till there were some clan wars anyway then it got awkward"

159Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:37 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"And he had to go work as a healer and peace keeper?" she guesses

160Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:01 pm

emel

emel

he nods "and..there was another that wanted the position in the area...he flamed the fighting....took to the shadows and made such hatred between everyone"

161Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Another?" he asked. "As in, another necromancer?" She tilts her head wondering if in fact he was the one who sent killers after Pete's family. They did seem overly intent on getting ahold of Alawn.

162Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 pm

emel

emel

"well another magic user anyway I suppose he was a necromancer" he frowns "never met him in person.."

163Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That is probably for the best... If he was a rival to your father then things could have gotten nasty..-er"

164Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:46 pm

emel

emel

"it didnt matter....I guess he was a coward anyway.."

165Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania nods but doesn't ask any of what's on her mind. It doesn't really matter unless he shows up again and even then, it doesn't really matter. They will take him out. She smiles instead looking to the window and the city lights outside. "I am looking forward to seeing our friends and their surprised faces."

166Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:15 pm

emel

emel

he takes the change in topic happily "oh yeah....its going to be great"

167Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Do you want to break off at any point to see your own friends?" she offers not 'wanting' for it but also not minding if he does.

168Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:23 pm

emel

emel

"we will see...I dont know some will probably not mind you being there anyway.." he looks at her with a soft smile

169Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. "We shall play it by ear then. We have the best part of a month"

170Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:02 pm

emel

emel

"its going to go so quick" he rolls and smiles at her

171Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It is... I have missed living here.." She pauses and thinks for a moment. "Where would you like to live?" she asks curiously. She is thinking 'future with kids wise' but it is a valid question at this point she feels.

172Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:55 pm

emel

emel

he pauses thinking before answering " we have three options really dont we, I cant see your father wanting us far away..."

173Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "He shall have to settle with our choices. He has my little brother at least so at least he does not need to go cold turkey."

174Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:45 pm

emel

emel

"true....its amusing to watch his guard go up and down.."

175Relearning steps - Page 7 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You shall see it more as time passes. He will likely try to get to know you more." In fairness it is not quite that bad. He isn't awkward at all though he is very formal and very straight to the point. 'what he likes, what he thinks of this studies and his sister in law's school etc.'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum