Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 20]

276nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smirks. "You are not naturally clumsy," she tells him. "But if you do not allow yourself to relax you will be more likely to make a mistake." She reaches up for him to come closer. "You will be fine Pete. And I hope funny is a good funny."

277nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm

emel

emel

it snaps him back at her touch anyway and she gets the more natural smile she is used to "aww love.." he catches her hand "you look beautiful as ever..just more..tamed than usual"

278nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I forget you have not seen me like this before." She brushes through her hair with her fingers. "You look rather handsome yourself."

279nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:59 pm

emel

emel

he looks like he does not quite belive her "you are getting bad at liying...but thanks love" he speaks softly reaching to play with her fingers

280nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I mean it," she assures him pulling his hand to her so that she can kiss his fingers. "A little polishing is needed but you look fine."

281nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm

emel

emel

"i think the servant thought i was using the wrong door love.." he looks to the door on reflex

282nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You are nervous and it shows. I think it likely because it is all still new to you. You shall become used to it in time," she promises.

The door opens and she sighs loosening his fingers so that they can part.

283nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:13 pm

emel

emel

he nods sighing "fish out of water..." he moves away feeling something like pain at the missing of her touch

284nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian returns and looks to them. "My apologies. There was a problem with the electrics. It should not persist. Pete, please do take a seat."

285nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 pm

emel

emel

pete looks at him "see this is why you get the girls you have electric...and wall coverings minus blood..."

286nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian looks at him before realising it was a joke. "Oh, haha. Um.. well.. actually I have not had many prolonged meetings with many ladies," he confesses. "Not that my family does not try."

He sits back down. "Would you like to play?"

287nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:25 pm

emel

emel

pete grins at him "sure why not Mel can beat me to" he sits down and shoots her a small look

288nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She grins. "Well, if you are ready for a beating I am happy to oblige."

289nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:29 pm

emel

emel

"aint you always love..." he takes up a controller starring at the screen

290nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

They play, though there is only ever one outcome. At least he can beat Ian at the game though. It becomes more of a thing for the two boys in the ring with Melania popping in ever now and then to upset the victor of the two of them.

291nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 pm

emel

emel

pete looks at his opponent of the match "you know it might be fun if she let us win sometimes......"

292nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian looks to him, his ears a little lower than they usually are. "Indeed...."

Melania raises her hands dramatically. "Well I cannot help if the two of you are poor sports. Why do we not find something else to do if it troubles you so?"

Ian has to think on that. "We could put in a racing game? Or I believe there is Mawio Party?"

293nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:11 pm

emel

emel

pete shrugs "your supposed to know when to stroke some ego love...but fair enough really..."

294nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I could say the same for you in one of your sparing sessions with Ewen," she counters. "Mewio party sounds fun."

Ian nods and goes to fetch it. "You dual as well Pete?" he asks finding it a surprise but interesting.

295nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:52 pm

emel

emel

"oooh...fair point..." he grins looking at Ian "well...they gave me lessons anyway.."

296nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"And you are very good at it?" he enquires.

"He is very impressive with a sword," Melania answers for him smiling at Pete with affection - it is something she likes about him.

297nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:15 pm

emel

emel

pete nods to Mel "best take her word I suppose love...but if your up for it you can always see?"

298nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian laughs. "I am not certain I would be very good sport. I enjoy fencing but.. my skills tent to offer poor challenge to those gear to true sparring and duels." He sits back down after placing in the game disk. "But I would enjoy to see your match should you pit against them in the future."

299nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:38 pm

emel

emel

pete nods understanding that anyway "sure.."

300nother one - Page 12 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Games continue up until a servant returns to inform them that their evening meals are ready. Melania goes along with them to be polite but it is mostly just her sat talking to them whilst they eat. The food is very rich, far more so than any of the things Gan has cooked for them before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum