Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

226nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That is an odd smell for smoke," Ian comments as they get closer. Melania does not deem to explain why. "Must be the brand," she shrugs.

227nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:39 pm

emel

emel

he opens his eyes and looks over at the sound of her wheels "finished already?"

228nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian lifts his bags. "All set," she smiles.

229nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:42 pm

emel

emel

he grins lazily "oh good least you will not get yelled at for dirty clothes...and well you can try out a few tricks might impress the ladies..."

230nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs nervously. "The ladies haha hrm, well.. Most of the ladies I know would be more impressed with rank and jewellery.." he sighs. "Although, not Melania... She has interests in so many interesting places.."

231nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:56 pm

emel

emel

"sound dull ladies...except Mel she is one in...un numbered huh love?" he steps forwards

232nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She gestures with her hand. "Well, shall we visit the arcade before it is time to leave again?" she suggests. It will be a while until they have to leave but she still tries to push that time back more and more. Pushing too far however will likely make their parents think they are keener on each other than they really are.

233nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:02 pm

emel

emel

"sounds cool guess i have had enough 'fresh air' " he stubs out his fag with his metal hand and tosses it in a trash can

234nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

They head onwards to the arcade and Melania introduces Ian to all the slots and the ufo catchers. Much money is lost but a good time is had.

235nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:13 pm

emel

emel

pete happy to watch and join in the laughs at least although being frugal with his money as ever he does not play so much himself still he cheers them both on maybe mel a bit harder

236nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

They do not win anything but do get a lot of tickets with which to buy sweets for the journey home. The trip comes to an inevitable end when Ian finally as the inevitable question; "Same time next week?"

237nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 pm

emel

emel

pete nods "sure thing.." he looks at mel almost speaks and has to bite his tongue "see you then loves.."

238nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods and waves sad to see him go and heads off in her own direction with Ian once again. This becomes something of a thing for the next number of weeks. If they cannot all make the Saturday then they take the Sunday instead. Each time they let Ian practice his boarding and experience a little something of 'normal' life and each time it becomes more painful for her to see Pete and more of a struggle to have to leave him. Sometimes she wonders if giving up really would be the better option for them both.. That thought never wins out though, even if just lingering through sheer stubbornness.

An interesting turn comes about however a few months later when Ian has an offer for him. They are sat in 'their spot' in the maul cafe when he brings it up. "Pete.. I um. My parents are going away this week and I had wondered.. Would you like to spend the week with us? Melania tells me that school is out right now and I thought it would make for a good holiday."

239nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:38 pm

emel

emel

pete stares at him as if he has spoken in another language "me? at your house?" he looks at mel then back as if to clarify

240nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania shrugs. It wasn't her idea.

Ian looks a bit awkward. "Yes.. well.. Normally my parents would not approve of friendships such as ours.. but they will not be in this week. Melania tells me sleep over type events are quite common amongst friends?"

"Of course, I am there this week also," Melania throws in there just so he can be sure.

241nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:46 pm

emel

emel

he nods "a night at the upper class dont worry i will not steal the silver....would love to..." he grins widely its been a while since he has smiled quite so brightly

242nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian smiles too. "Wonderful. I shall ensure we have snacks and sodas."

So that the servants don't get too suspicious Melania ensures that the day is spent picking up some new clothes for Pete. A couple of tailored outfits would pass him off as a rich kid even if he had no name or status to speak of. Anything else could be brushed over if it came to it.

Pleased she will not have to say goodbye for once Melania waits for the beginning of the spoken week. She wonders if they will be able to steal any time together in their little holiday but Ian seems to look forward to it. He keeps talking to her about video games and stories and so on.

243nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:10 pm

emel

emel

pete has some 'fun' in the fashion department anyway lookin at her funny when he comes out to show off "i look stupid i am never going to pass....i guess i could have broken my nose in a horse related accident but mel has that angle covered" he make sure he stands close enough for her to get vengence

244nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She does so in a sharp dig to the ribs. "Just tell them I broke it. It is more believable," she comments.

Ian covers his mouth, afraid he will also be hit if he laughs outright.

245nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:00 am

emel

emel

looking at her and rubbing his side "you know...i think they probably would.." he grins "guess i will have to practice all this nobility stuff....if i am hanging around with em so much"

246nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania nods. "We can give you a crash course although for the most part there will only be the three of us and an occasional servant. What will you do with Ann? Shall I talk to Gan?"

247nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 pm

emel

emel

"right...and ooh yeah um might be best...ask him before i tell her will you love? " he laughs

248nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Yes, I think it best. I will make him contact you."

Ian looks to the sky. It is already much later than they where meant to be home - it has been getting more and more that way with each passing week. He sighs. "Well then, I suppose we ought to buy your items and get going. At least we now have the next week to look forward to."

249nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:46 pm

emel

emel

pete looks at him "thanks love I will make it up to you i promice you that"

250nother one - Page 10 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian laughs and settles up the bill. "I am doing it more for myself," he admits. "But your gratitude is appreciated. Farewell Pete."

"Look after yourself babe." Melania comments once they come to part ways again. She hates this bit bit at least has the following week to look forward to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum