Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Black Knight

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Black Knight Empty The Black Knight Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Voices could be heard down the hall. One very familiar while one he had never heard before. Neither where raised as such but it could be told by the tones that an argument was under-way. It was not hard to work out what it must likely be. They had been dating for months now. It would have been strange if one of the staff at least had not reported back to the Lord of the castle.

"It is not as though I have much to offer any suitor you might like," he could hear one voice stating rather uncharacteristically. "Surely you will have more fortune with my brother when he grows.."

"It is unlike you to shrug your duties off unto another," was a rather chilling voice. It seemed to hold the tones of many all at once. It sounded... annoyed? Disappointed?

"No.. that is not what I had meant..." Frustrated. Unsure.

2The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 am

emel

emel

he moves closer intrigued and hazarding a guess as to who it is a soft frown on his brow placing his hand on the door not quite pushing just yet

3The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ewen has ventured out in an effort to be worthy of himself and to you and you would rather spend your time and attentions on one who has nothing to offer in a future for either of you," is the complaint.

A groan followed by a counter argument. It is interesting listening to her in old English. "Uugh, daddy, you know Ewen and I have never been keen on the idea of marrying. Believe me he will neither be upset or surprised when he returns."

4The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:10 pm

emel

emel

he frowns further and knocks and opens the door at the same time not even knowing himself why he does not walk away but he doesnt like the idea of her facing this on her own when...well she isnt anymore

5The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Both stop and turn to look at him. The atmosphere is tense enough to cut with a knife. Melania looks shocked to see him while her father, an imposing figure to say the least, studies him intently.

"So, you are the boy," he muses aloud.

6The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:24 pm

emel

emel

he stands up to his tallest aware its not that great but sucks in in and nods "i am guessing that i am yes.." he walks in and closes the door

7The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

If anything at all their might have been a glimmer of amusement hidden beneath the annoyance and disdain. "And I presume you hath come to defend whatever claim you think you may have towards my daughter. Brave in the least I shall give you that."

Melania looks as though she is about to interrupt but is silenced with a glance then turning to look at Pete apologetically.

8The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:05 pm

emel

emel

"claim? that makes her sound like a track of land you have plenty of that and we know her worths greater...still i suppose thats how you do things so I best do" he keeps his head up and does his best to hold eye contact

9The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The Knights eyes narrow. "Indeed, greater than any thing else I might own. And not a hand I shall willingly hand over to one so unworthy of it. Spout thine modern principles if thou must but tradition has not yet failed us. A marriage serves to share land, wealth and strength between two families and you boy, have none to offer."

10The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:27 pm

emel

emel

"i am not modern though 'sir' so do not bother telling me of that I know it well, what land my family had was taken in history" he frowns himself "so i do not have anything to offer that way shame really" he looks at mel "still she is something worth fighting for and i'll not give up on her with out one, mental or other wise"

11The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania's eyes widen, there is a fear within them and it isn't hard to understand why. For them a loss in a duel is forfeit of a soul. As it is, Pete's soul is not so easily accessible. The elder Knight perhaps notes as such. He sighs and turns on him.

"Then do what you must. Prove your worth but until then you are forbidden to near this castle again. Collect your things."

"Father!"

A glare again.

12The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm

emel

emel

petes mouth does a little twitch "so be it...I shall not give up on her though that i promise you from the roots of who i am, I have worked well for you and yours...and will do again" his slate grey eyes narrow slightly and he speaks very softly even for him he looks at mel and smiles sadly "peidiwch รข phoeni"

13The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Trying valiantly to hold herself together it is an obvious effort. She tries to return his smile but struggles to. It is a new feeling, having someone torn from her. It feels as though a large part of her is going with him. She wants to speak but holds it in in fear of a sob escaping instead. Despite everything she refuses to break and watches him sadly hoping desperately that he finds a way.

14The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:47 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a wink as he turns not caring if her father see's or not and puts his hand on the door "funny that you chase off the one person that actually wants to be with your daughter for honest reasons"

15The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Neither love nor desire will secure a good future," he reminds the boy. To him it is not about how strong their feelings are, feelings are changeable features in a person, and feelings can quickly turn sour if the proper support and finance is not generated to uphold a family unit. He has to wonder to himself if the boy is actually in over his head or if he will surprise and impress him.

16The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 am

emel

emel

"no you do that through hard labor" he looks back as he leaves

17The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The black knight says nothing more to him. His words are true of course but a simple part time job is not enough to impress him even if it was hard worked.

There are no more words from his daughter that evening either. She isn't speaking to him. He retires to his own chambers in the castle that night with a heavy heart. It is not a 'desire' to upset her so but he refuses to see her end as another harlot, heart-broken and with child down the path of a dead end life. If the boy can indeed prove himself, very well. But he doubts he will.

Guy and Rama get an ear full over tomblr that evening.

18The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:30 am

emel

emel

pete gathers his things as told and sholders the bag and walks out heavy heart considering what he needs to do with his time now

both seem suitably shocked at the matter rama more so maybe she offers to come over at anyrate

19The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Whilst tempted Melania refuses her offer. Mostly because she is hoping to call Pete and apologise. Her father still isn't well up on technology but going against his will still feels troublesome to her. It doesn't stop her though. Waiting until it is late enough for her father to be sleeping she sends a text through to him apologising.

20The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:38 pm

emel

emel

she gets back a prompt reply ' no problem love, he is just looking out for you's all'

21The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

'I know but he is too old fashioned,' is the response. 'I suppose I shall have to chase off suitors until we can work on something together'

22The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:22 pm

emel

emel

"yeah..to soon for me to sneak in your window?' he sees to mostly ignore the last bit

23The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Probably.. I will be taken back to England if you are seen here.."

24The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:16 am

emel

emel

' damn...love letter it is then, see you in school thought?'

25The Black Knight Empty Re: The Black Knight Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:29 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

'yes I believe so. I am sure my aunty will by sympathetic towards us in the least.'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next