Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Players Meet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Players Meet Empty When Players Meet Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Suggested order of posting: Hiri, Me, Midori, Hiri etc (as it is Hiri's turn to reply now)

~~~~~~~~

D'Mitri: A succubus? ....wonder what else you suck? >3

Laila: ...nothing if it is attached to something as pathetic as yourself *she says with a smirk*

D'Mitri: Ouch.. Slow down there girl, you are going to break my pride like that. *Grins*

Laila: ..oh you think so then i think im going at the right speed then a broken man is more fun to toy with

D'Mitri: So, you think you're that kind of woman to do so? I'd like to give you a shot. I mean.. I'd like to for YOU to give a shot, then.

Laila: i was raised to be that kind of woman *she runs her tongue over her lips and opens her locker putting her books away*

D'Mitri: A Woman? Nice to see a woman among these little ghouls. Wonder else you were taught to be, as a woman?

Laila: ..many things *she pulls some phallic objects in to her bag*
D'Mitri: Like what? Don't get shy now.

Laila: stuff your pretty little head wouldn't be able to handle *she smirks closing her bag and locker before leaning on it*

D'Mitri: *He took a step closer to her and smirks at the fact that she called him pretty.* So you do in fact, find me attractive in some way.

Liala: ..yes there is that feminine charm about your looks *she smirks at him*

D'Mitri: I don't know whether to take that as a good thin or an insult. Do you like guys that look girly or something?

Laila: the female form is a beautiful thing *her han runds down hr body and then strokes up his*

D'Mitri: That it is. *He moved in even closer to her.* I happen to appreciate the body of a female more than anyone.

Bliss: "I will happily take up that challenge" *The voice sounds from behind him just as someone brushes passed his shoulder coming between him and Laila* "Good morning sis." *She purrs leaning against the other woman*

D'Mitri: *He watched as another beautiful lady come into the picture. His lips began to curl as his eyes scanned the way the two of them were close to each other.* Not that mind, but who might you be?

Laila: this is my beautiful sister *she said with a smirk licking her siblings cheek

D'Mitri: *His eyes widen a bit when he noticed her licking her supposed sister on the cheek. He stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest.* Sisters? I love how close family an get.

Bliss: "Easily amused aren't you." *Grins, her expressions naturally seductive*

D'Mitri: Depending on the situation, but most of the time I do stand around very pleased with what I see. *He stared at them up and down, smirking.* Tell me, as sisters, do you find yourselves doing a lot of things together?

Laila: ..we do everything together i would never think of doing something if my beautiful sister isnt involved

D'Mitri: Say if you dated a man... would she also date the same man?

Bliss: "In short - do you get a 'two for one offer'. Am I right?" *gives him a knowing smirk* "Well we will have to see. The ball is in your court. Make us 'want you'." *A challenge clear in her eyes*

D'Mitri: Make you want me? No, that's not how it works my dear. It's you who has to show interest in me. Show me why I should be interested in you.

Laila: ..*smirks pulling her sister in to a passionate kiss*

D'Mitri: *His eyes widen in shock as the two of them began kissing. He had never seen any family do such things before. It slightly turned him on. A bright smile appeared on his face.* You have my attention. Now, what is it going to take for me to get involved in this?

Bliss: *Her tongue pulling slowly out of her sister's mouth before licking across Laila's lips. She purrs* "Oh, I'm sorry.. Where yous saying something?" *looking to D'Mitri*

D'Mitri: *He looked off to the side with a dull expression. He let out a sigh and looked back at them. He got closer to the two of them and began smirking.* Do you two only do this amongst yourself?

Lila: ...no we o not care who is in the area *she smirks gripping her sisters backside*

D'Mitri: Yeah, I can tell. *He watched the two, feeling he was somewhat special to be able to witness such a wonderful moment.* Mind, if I tag along with you two?

Bliss: *Grins leaning into her sibling's touch* "We won't stop you pretty boy"
D'Mitri: To be honest, I wouldn't know who to please first. You both are so very beautiful.

Last edited by Azuredragon on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

2When Players Meet Empty Re: When Players Meet Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:34 pm

theDeathSeraph

theDeathSeraph

Laila: can you not please more than one at a time *a wicked smirk perched on her lips*

3When Players Meet Empty Re: When Players Meet Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Bliss: *Smiles between them*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum